Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhalata1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
[QUOTE=usmrasul]actually, i think i can do very well with a complete translation of the interview because i still did nt understand many things he said...and also my volume controller does not work properly so i keep it low and its harder to understand that way

no sudhadi, that part i understood, you all have talked about it so many times πŸ˜›
[/QUO
hi sumi!!! where were u yesterday?
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sudha and Usma me here too dears and Sudha how are you ?

Hope all is well at your end...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Juna04

Hi Sudha and Usma me here too dears and Sudha how are you ?

Hope all is well at your end...

hello junadi...how r u????? πŸ˜ƒ
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am fine Usma but why did u leave me so suddenly at FB chat -  I thought u got annoyed with me like Kaps does😈
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sujji , i read ur post somewhere in the evening and u were so right that how cum maruti wasn't able to recognize niru as she was same girl who lodged complaint against sarja ...but can we think in a way that she was in bridal avatar so it could be hard to recognize her fr maruti as he met her when she was in a casual dress ...πŸ˜•...nahi ...destructives have forgotten the past story naπŸ˜† ..they r following the formula that ''let bygones be bygones''πŸ€ͺ
darshana23 thumbnail
phhheeewww, me back on time... sujju, I am there today too... πŸ˜ƒ
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

sujji , i read ur post somewhere in the evening and u were so right that how cum maruti wasn't able to recognize niru as she was same girl who lodged complaint against sarja ...but can we think in a way that she was in bridal avatar so it could be hard to recognize her fr maruti as he met her when she was in a casual dress ...πŸ˜•...nahi ...destructives have forgotten the past story naπŸ˜† ..they r following the formula that ''let bygones be bygones''πŸ€ͺ

hehehehehehe Faizu ... you are really funny...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   really yaar they are giving way to bloopers now... i really hope with happy ending they mean logical ending...πŸ˜†
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

phhheeewww, me back on time... sujju, I am there today too... πŸ˜ƒ

awww Darshu diii... am so happy to see you back... πŸ€—

i was just creating the live update thread 😊and was going to state that today you are not available 😭so my updates will take little time as i write between the breaks... i was about to post it when i saw your post ...πŸ˜ƒ
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hello all, rain here...so power can go anytime

Faiza apu...yo expect that there wont be bloopers now that the CVs has to think about some "happy ending" in just one month??? I dont expect much anymore so lets just watch it as it comes by...
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah happy and logical can be considered as contrastive things in daily soapsπŸ˜†
BTW , i was thinking why didnt sarja tell susheela that his wife is the same girl who saved his life so thats y he got married to her as she has a vital place in his life ... yesterday ,the way susheela was badmouthing abt her made me ...i mean it was a direct attack on character na ?...sarja could have said this but yes he is hot-head chap and so does creativeπŸ˜†...so forget abt it!