Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi sujji 🤗
yeah i wont mind if we get to see kaps in some sarja like role but its been an year that we saw Anjali na..really missing her ..i wish some channel awakes to cast them together😕...gosh after seeing TT interview i could feel his dilemma whether to talk about her or no ..i mean he wasnt reluctant about his relationship but circumstances doesnt look smooth ...😭...one end he was straight forwardly taking her name but at the other end he was saying like '' agar future mein koi girlfrined hui to...''...gosh i know darshu will throw jootay at me ...
but never mind ..i have full faith on their relationship😃..i pray it 'll flourish😃
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
salam Faiza apu...dnt worry, am nt understanding hald the word in the interview and neither could family so no pulling legs or hands 😆 
Faiza_sam thumbnail
walaikum mus salam ...
no pulling ...durrr..it was a narrow escape fr u hun😉 ..better luck next time if he ever gives interview in pure english😆
Faiza_sam thumbnail
now am going ..will catch u the time when epi airs ...bye fr now
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

Hi sujji 🤗
yeah i wont mind if we get to see kaps in some sarja like role but its been an year that we saw Anjali na..really missing her ..i wish some channel awakes to cast them together😕...gosh after seeing TT interview i could feel his dilemma whether to talk about her or no ..i mean he wasnt reluctant about his relationship but circumstances doesnt look smooth ...😭...one end he was straight forwardly taking her name but at the other end he was saying like '' agar future mein koi girlfrined hui to...''...gosh i know darshu will throw jootay at me ...
but never mind ..i have full faith on their relationship😃..i pray it 'll flourish😃

@ Faizu... yes dear even i felt he got teary & choked up.😭😭.felt so bad for him💔... but whatever be it.😊... one thing is clear from that.😛... their love is still evident as they continue to understand each other❤️😍... trust remains the essence of their relationship even now...❤️and i do pray like you that it lasts forever & gets more & more...❤️

Sorry dear... i left... coz i thought you signed off... because your status showed red...😭
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
I m back... get start girl...
darshana23 thumbnail
Faizu, all I can say those questions were coming rapidly and he was not able to answer them openly... He said at one point that he is not expressive but still tries to do thing she likes.. His love is like father's love who loves much but cant  show it off... ❤️

And dont know it could be some tensions going at their personal level. I just pray to god let that tension get cleared and they have happy life with together forever!!! 😳
usmrasul thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Faizu, all I can say those questions were coming rapidly and he was not able to answer them openly... He said at one point that he is not expressive but still tries to do thing she likes.. His love is like father's love who loves much but cant  show it off... ❤️

And dont know it could be some tensions going at their personal level. I just pray to god let that tension get cleared and they have happy life with together forever!!! 😳

Amen...cant say more than this to your words
sudhalata1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

salam Faiza apu...dnt worry, am nt understanding hald the word in the interview and neither could family so no pulling legs or hands 😆 

sumi trying to be modest????😲 kyun he was talking only abt u😉want me to translate it for u?
Edited by sudhalata1 - 12 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
actually, i think i can do very well with a complete translation of the interview because i still did nt understand many things he said...and also my volume controller does not work properly so i keep it low and its harder to understand that way

no sudhadi, that part i understood, you all have talked about it so many times 😛