Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
about Sushila remembering Niru that incident was too small... However I am surprised on Maruti's reaction as he met Niru twice and that too as big incident...
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
poor sarja one more slap was awaiting him but i beleive that slap will haunt niru once she knows the truth how much sarjaa went through 4 her! 

ohh i felt sorry 4 sarjaa when susheela was taunting him he kept his head down but visibly disturbed! and i love the fact that he was protective of niru when he said' mai whatever u have 2 say say it to me awww so sweet of himπŸ˜›
but  then instantly he became his old self not caring & doing as he pleases!πŸ˜† as mauruti rem. niru it is to early he is too hurt to acknowledge anything at the moment but when things come down surely he'll rem. but i doubt susheela will it was small incident and it 'll b un derstable if she doesn't rem. but mauriti i wonder what he will say? love sonali looking forward to sonali-niru's convo!
@sujji i am like u so many questions? i hope sarja comes back 2 day the show isπŸ₯± without him! sarja roa u better b back to dayπŸ˜† okes dears will c u all later on the live update!tcπŸ€—
Edited by bfunofbb123 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nish10

Well sujju i missed some episodes in between when sarja had got arrested so i did not know that his father had seen niru.. i did see the scene where susila meet niru in the temple.. i think its a blopper.. maybe susila is too sad to think straight and remember anything... About sarja going somewhere i dont think he has gone to get anything.. sarja even in normal course used to always be out of the house (hence his bed was out of the house as well).. maybe he has gone to get some peace of mind and check on his friends for an update.. i think its mostly that he wants niru to get the space required..

@ bold totally agree with that Nishi... actually i felt that way like he must have gone to get something for Niru was because before leaving he kind off threatened her... and he feels really guilty about it... and we all know Sarja is genuinely a nice guy & since he promised to look after her & the child so i thought he might make amends...

some good act of Sarja has to be there... where he cares for the baby... and Niru jumps to wrong conclusions... after all it happens to be their SR tonight... somewhere i'm expecting a scene of Sarja going out to his adda teary... and talking to Pakya... and  i cannot stop imagining the fact that Sonali would hear everything...

Yes dear Maruti failing to recognise about Niru is a blooper... i could have taken it in a normal way like too many complaints come to Maruti & so he does not remember all of them but here Niru happens to be the girl who sent Sarja behind bars... so how can a father forget that... 

Between i really hope there is a Niru-Sonali scene where Sonali tells Niru about the bros bond... she's the only non-biased family member out there...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: bfunofbb123

poor sarja one more slap was awaiting him but i beleive that slap will haunt niru once she knows the truth how much sarjaa went through 4 her! 

ohh i felt sorry 4 sarjaa when susheela was taunting him he kept his head down but visibly disturbed! and i love the fact that he was protective of niru when he said' mai whatever u have 2 say say it to me awww so sweet of himπŸ˜›
but  then instantly he became his old self not caring & doing as he pleases!πŸ˜† as mauruti rem. niru it is to early he is too hurt to acknowledge anything at the moment but when things come down surely he'll rem. but i doubt susheela will it was small incident and it 'll b un derstable if she doesn't rem. but mauriti i wonder what he will say? love sonali looking forward to sonali-niru's convo!
@sujji i am like u so many questions? i hope sarja comes back 2 day the show isπŸ₯± without him! sarja roa u better b back to dayπŸ˜† okes dears will c u all later on the live update!tcπŸ€—

@ bold hehehehe i cannot help thinking so many... because i felt they kind of left it half way with Sarja going out angrily...  yes dear... he really brings life to the show... not that i didn't like the last 2 parts... they were good... but somewhere those scenes made me miss Sarja's presence more...
darshana23 thumbnail
sujju, hows study gng on??
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

sujju, hows study gng on??

great..πŸ˜ƒ already done with one time revision... now after a while will do again...πŸ˜› got 2 subject exams that day...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
So Darshu diii... how's everyone is at home??? i mean your sis had come na??
darshana23 thumbnail
yes, my sis is there and I was quite busy last week.. This weekend is also in bit rush as I have marriage ceremony to attend which will eat up whole day.
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

yes, my sis is there and I was quite busy last week.. This weekend is also in bit rush as I have marriage ceremony to attend which will eat up whole day.

awww... any relative marriage or friend's marriage???😊
darshana23 thumbnail
friend's marriage... This month is almost marriage month for me... In upcming week I am gng to attend two marriage ceremonies in a week... That too on weekday πŸ˜”