Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi girls🤗 what happened? dont you go to the episode discussion thread anymore.. i know its late so will quickly give my view on today's epsiode,... Like most of you predicted sarja got slapped😭 again.. I could make out that he did not like it when aayi was lecturing him... he could not look into her eyes... but i must say sarja is a hard rock.. both emotionally and physically.. he does not let his parents see his softer side.. i even felt bad for niru... poor girl lost her love and then married to his brother.. even after that she was made to listen so many nasty things by sushila with no fault of hers...when she looked at chandu's photo i felt really bad...

Moreover, its not fare yaar... where did sarja go in the 2nd half? wanted him to stay back..everyone acted really very welll.. and what should i say... damu-alka = hungriest people on the planet... they were not bothered whether their parents even ate.. khud kha liya.

I think the best part in today's episode was sarja throwing alka-damu's suitcase and telling them to behave like guests... 
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi @smiley yes dear will try! at the moment it is v.interesting isleye it is hard but will forget & will enjoy dear kya peta by God's grace it might con
t. if they c that we all r interested hopeful thought!😊
hi@juna dear greetings to u too but looks like i am late again u all r gone i think chelo badme miltehai!😊 
hi@sujji dear don't worry haan hota hai😆😊 
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi @nishi dear how r u? me like u after watching the epi i came now it looks like e/one is gone! ya about the epi i like ur analise nishi ha ha😆 i was thinking the same😆 'damu-alka = hungriest people on the planet... they were not bothered whether their parents even ate.. khud kha liya.'😆 my god they were stuffing them selves lakta hai they came 4 the free meal.I think the best part in today's episode was sarja throwing alka-damu's suitcase and telling them to behave like guests.. so true nishi bravo👏 sarja
Nish10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bfunofbb123

hi @nishi dear how r u? me like u after watching the epi i came now it looks like e/one is gone! ya about the epi i like ur analise nishi ha ha😆 i was thinking the same😆 'damu-alka = hungriest people on the planet... they were not bothered whether their parents even ate.. khud kha liya.'😆 my god they were stuffing them selves lakta hai they came 4 the free meal.I think the best part in today's episode was sarja throwing alka-damu's suitcase and telling them to behave like guests.. so true nishi bravo👏 sarja

Aww thanks jo... i am glad i could make you smile😊... actually its quite late when i come to chat... mostly everyone is gone because it late night for them... so i was'nt expecting anyone around.. well cu tomorrow dear.. goodnight..
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gosh Nishi you stole my thoughts... they are the hungriest characters ever seen... Sarja knows their true colours well... and i'm happy he asked them to behave like guests & threw their belongings out... as expected Susheela supported Alka here... so poor Niru has to face her wrath as well...

But one thing got me thinking ... didn't Maruti remember seeing Niru... she happens to be the same girl who lodged complaint against Sarja... & even Susheela... didn't she see her in the temple...??? But i find it hard to believe that how Maruti didn't suspect Sarja-Niru marriage after all he heard it clearly that time that Sarja planned to take revenge on Niru for sending him behind bars... although now it's not revenge but he's being concerned...

Also i wonder where Sarja left yesterday... he was really needed at home now... by the way what do you all think where he must have gone yesterday...
to see Niru's Baba
to meet his allies to know about Albela's situation...
to get something for Niru... like food/clothes...

When will the family get to know about Niru being pregnant??? i feel bad for her... she happens to be pregnant... she lost her love before her eyes & now her Baba is also away & she can't meet him...  but i do feel Sarja will shower love & concern soon but Niru will mistake it all thinking Sarja wants to fulfill his physical needs...  but soon understand him...

I guess today we'll have a Sonali-Niru scene... but i wonder what will they talk about... whether about Chandu... or about Sarja & the bros bond...
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Nishi, sorry it was quite late to be on ED... I am cmng up with my analysis for epi
darshana23 thumbnail
Today's episode was again good..

As expected Sarjaa got slap. Obviously for coming married
on his bro's teravahi puja. As Nishi said yes he is like rock.
Though he was not able to face Sushila; he still stood firm.
He get into house and didnt care what others will think...

I loved more when he threw Alka and Damu's stuff out... and asked
them to be as guests only... But he doesnt spare Niru even.

I dont like all taunts Niru has to go through.

Loved Sonali yesterday. She is really sweet. Atleast good, Maruti
showed soft side for Niru. But where Sarjaa has gone?? Episode looks
too suna without him...

Hope to see him today!! Again with angry man mode...
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Darshu the show is getting so interesting - as earlier I would only make myself watch it for Kapil but now I want to watch it just to see what happens next...
Nish10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

Nishi, sorry it was quite late to be on ED... I am cmng up with my analysis for epi

Darshu.. Dont worry yaar... i was just thinking that normally you girls post your views on the ED so i went to check over there.. but i found most of you all were at the AT..
Nish10 thumbnail

Well sujju i missed some episodes in between when sarja had got arrested so i did not know that his father had seen niru.. i did see the scene where susila meet niru in the temple.. i think its a blopper.. maybe susila is too sad to think straight and remember anything... About sarja going somewhere i dont think he has gone to get anything.. sarja even in normal course used to always be out of the house (hence his bed was out of the house as well).. maybe he has gone to get some peace of mind and check on his friends for an update.. i think its mostly that he wants niru to get the space required..