Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Kapil is saying anjali anjali anjali ...he loves anjali so much how cute😍❤️
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smiley121

Kapil is saying anjali anjali anjali ...he loves anjali so much how cute😍❤️

hehehehe haan😆😆... koi female ke baat aati hai.😉.. toh Anjali ka naam hamesha haazeer hai.😳... awww cho cute na...❤️
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhalata1

BTW how was ur exam Sujji?

they were good... one more to go... which is after 3 days...😊
darshana23 thumbnail
Just finished watching interview...

Sujju, I also felt his voice was choked up when he was talking about love... Specially when he said more than seeing her it becomes important to you hear her voice...😭 He was trying to put himself back and not opening up full thing... But I loved more when he said, I am being too selfish and I expect care from her and every man also wishes same...😳

More thing I am cmng up with... wait
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Just finished watching interview...

Sujju, I also felt his voice was choked up when he was talking about love... Specially when he said more than seeing her it becomes important to you hear her voice...😭 He was trying to put himself back and not opening up full thing... But I loved more when he said, I am being too selfish and I expect care from her and every man also wishes same...😳

More thing I am cmng up with... wait

yes diii... i really felt he was choked up there🥺... and you can understand how i felt that time... CryCry it was like he wanted to avoid it but his choked emotions gave away to his real deep feelings...💔💔💔  also he looked down as if trying to avoid the gaze...CryCryEdited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
*whistlesss*hellooo my lovelysss😆mere post jaa kar deko jaldiii sey go go go go😛
darshana23 thumbnail
Anjali, Anjali, Anjali... He loves her so much 😍 ... And specially when he said that I cant do show off and I am not expressive. But try to do things which she likes. Obviously whatever he said is really most important between them and thats why I love this couple very much... "TRUST" makes ur relationship more stronger...God, ek to wish puri kar do... Dono ki shaadi karva do...❤️

I am sure he is more attached to RKAB crew. Not only Anjali but Pankaj ji, Amit, Pawan ji, Diyajyoti.
darshana23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana786a

*whistlesss*hellooo my lovelysss😆mere post jaa kar deko jaldiii sey go go go go😛

Kiya reply... dekh le
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

he was chooo cute when he said he's not able to be expressive with his feelings... & he loves when someone pampers him... he might get selfish here... but he loves if she's caring... but he also admitted that she makes out his love for her...😍❤️☺️

Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail

Chatted with Mr. Kapil Nirmal... Just now...