Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 - Page 48

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sana786a

haan jiii πŸ˜›kya chal raha hai i saw a post dat made me laughing sarja saying hilney ka nahin kiss karney kaπŸ˜†hw r u?

i m fine dear.Nishi posted that comment.that was hilarious. πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by smiley121

i m fine dear.Nishi posted that comment.that was hilarious. πŸ˜† 

dats great i knw it was na cant stop laughing its easy 2 imagine my hottie is soo cute wid his funny commentsπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Juna04

Hi Sujji how was your exam dear?

Hi Nishi and Darshu as I see you two are online too...

Sujji like i said earlier-  Niru will sleep inside prob in the same place where Chandu used to sleep and Sarja will sleep outside in his usual place-  

I dont think Sarja will allow Niru to sleep outside in her condition...
Hey sujj you had exam kya??? it means time for new promo.πŸ˜†..
 Hi juna di😊 dont you think if they are sleeping seperate then how will they justify that niru is pregnant.. Edited by Nish10 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nish10

Hey sujj you had exam kya??? it means time for new promo.πŸ˜†..
 Hi juna di😊 dont you think if they are sleeping seperate then how will they justify that niru is pregnant..

Ahh nishi maine toh ye socha hi nahin ...😲
wats happening 2 da forum πŸ˜”i wish it wasnt so and sab can just bhi like b4 laugh n comment

Ahh nishi maine toh ye socha hi nahin ...😲

hahahahhah   How do homeless ppl in populated countries have children dear?  How do ppl living in a small apt in a joint family have children my dear?   Bachche hone ke liye koi bhi jagah kaffi hai...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sana786a

wats happening 2 da forum πŸ˜”i wish it wasnt so and sab can just bhi like b4 laugh n comment

forum jaise bhi ho our kaps AT is still the same.laugh and enjoy here and we have so many topics also.it was a single topic which is annoying.leave that topic and enjoy the rest πŸ˜‰

forum jaise bhi ho our kaps AT is still the same.laugh and enjoy here and we have so many topics also.it was a single topic which is annoying.leave that topic and enjoy the rest πŸ˜‰
i knw but makes me depressed na enjoy nahin kar sakti properly hum baad mein ajayengey live update key time teek hai tc πŸ˜›
Zakia, plz ignore some things... Right now to focus on ur hottie only... I am giving u permission πŸ˜‰
hahahahhah   How do homeless ppl in populated countries have children dear?  How do ppl living in a small apt in a joint family have children my dear?   Bachche hone ke liye koi bhi jagah kaffi hai...πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]
Lol juna di... you are right koi bhi jagah kafi haiπŸ˜† par jagah kaun dhoond ke dega??? i am waiting to watch some accidental close moments between them..😍