Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I also know its getting interesting... But I dont keep very high hopes from channel, I decided this fundaa quite long back only, lets enjoy till it runs...
sudhalata1 thumbnail
even if its not a rumour i dont think we need to comment on that thread😡
😡
Edited by sudhalata1 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Sudha di, calm down waise bhi aapko bukhar hain...
sudhalata1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Sudha di, calm down waise bhi aapko bukhar hain...

bhukaar hai isi liye aur bhi chid machta hai. chodo yaar we will enjoy the show for sarjaa and thats it.

Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are right darshu... even i did not keep my hopes very high when the first rumours went out.. but now when i feel the story is getting interesting i got my hopes high... anyway lets see what happens
darshana23 thumbnail
Simply ignore!!!!!!!! Whatever the case if channel decides to axe show then it will happen... Till that time seat back and enjoy current plot right now...
sudhalata1 thumbnail
BTW Darshu kapil ka interview kya hua???? in sbb and sbs sec also they show only bhavana now that Arjun has left. kapil need to work on his PR skills
darshana23 thumbnail
Mr. Nirmal kaya gayab hain bhagwaan jaane... I am trying to get in touch with Abi, however I am not getting time... If u find her on FB someday plz ask her abt interview...
sudhalata1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Mr. Nirmal kaya gayab hain bhagwaan jaane... I am trying to get in touch with Abi, however I am not getting time... If u find her on FB someday plz ask her abt interview...

yeah will do that
darshana23 thumbnail
sudha di, i m here only but busy with some work