Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sujji0609

@ bold Agree Faizu...  that would make Sonali feel bad for Susheela... but i do feel the truth will come in front of her soon about Niru being the same girl Chandu loved... and that Sarja married her as she's pregnant... but Sarja would ask her to keep it to herself... so it will be between them... so she'll be the only one who would support Niru too when Sarja is out & also Sarja when others will taunt him...

yeah sujji , in the hell of this tension , sarja really needs support from family member and no one is better choice than sonali ...hope it happens the way u said .👍🏼
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

yeah sujji , in the hell of this tension , sarja really needs support from family member and no one is better choice than sonali ...hope it happens the way u said .👍🏼

yes Faizu... despite everyone telling that Sarja is responsible for Chandu's death... she continued to trust & love Sarja... but like you said it may even happen that for a moment her love for mother will blind her but i do feel it's soon go off with her coming to know the truth...  or she might not consider that as well as for her losing her Sarja dada would be more painful than accusing him without knowledge... for someone like Alka... a girl like Sonali is needed to support Niru... as Sarja knows to handle Alka but Niru doesn't...

Rosh ... thanks a lot for your wishes...
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello ALL,

@Sujji good luck with your exams dear...

@Usma hope to see you sometime today and tomorrow - so girl make time for me okay...
@Darshu, Faiza, Smiley, Rosh, Sudha, and all our forum friends love you all for being here when u find time...

Ok now with the above Sujji's post-  Yes I agree that Sonali would be the biggest support for both Sarja and Niru and I would also love to see the interactions between the family members as well as the relationship of Sarja and Niru and how it develops with all the complications thru misunderstandings...

My Sarja is looking hotter each day and pls you Sarja-crazy girls please dont direct those daggers at me -  
😍  we can only dream 
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Juna diii for your wishes...🤗
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Hi Darshu!!!! how r u and am missing all the action as my system was down for 2 days and so am I with fever
darshana23 thumbnail
Hi di, I am here... Ohh so bad, I hope u r alright...
sudhalata1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Hi di, I am here... Ohh so bad, I hope u r alright...

i need to undergo a few tests as the fever is not gowing down. Darshu i am loving PMMKA more now as all the limelite is on Sarja. worried how susheela and maruti will react to the shaadi?😕
darshana23 thumbnail
Di, take care of urself as health is more important.. Yes PMMKA is going great now, hoping TRPs to improve
sudhalata1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Di, take care of urself as health is more important.. Yes PMMKA is going great now, hoping TRPs to improve

TRP'S ki toh aisi ki taisi. i dont even care anymore. i'm enjoying the show and that is all matters and is keeping us all in touch
miss comming during the nights

darshana23 thumbnail
no problem di, if you have fever then take ample of rest... Probably frequent climate change here is causing that... U can be here anytime, main to glu stick ki tarah IF pe hi rahati hoon... 😆