Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: darshana23

U said na, channel ka koi bharosa nahin... to Kya main bolu??? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Darsh, Sun, Itni jaldi nahi...Thoda aur mahine ke baad hi they'll axe it. Yani ki when the show is doing extremely good! ๐Ÿ˜† 

Waise Sumi, May the BG colour gives it a whole lots of freshness! I really like it too!๐Ÿ˜Ž

Faiz? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Why are you s shocked? Kyun? Shuldn't I come? I had taken leave of few months and I'm back now! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sumi , may be after seeing vishwa niru would have been emotional and asked sarja to take him with her where he is taking her i.e bhonsle house ...do u think the house has any space fr a paltan?๐Ÿคฃ ...gosh if damu-alka dont go then how would sarje manage to keep niru in house ...aik aur phighting scene๐Ÿ˜† aur khud socho aisay mein had vishwa come , bhonle house would have looked like a crowded market ๐Ÿ˜†
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
no rosh, its just you always disappear shortly afterwards , so your coming always pleasantly surprises us  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

i guess more than epi, we are talking about montage today but Sarje marrying Niru was a major turn wasn't it (as if we didnt know that it would happen :P )

but i didnt like the way they kept viswa out of picture , Niru should ahve been given a chance to see her father after she got married, maybe Viswa wont see her but she could see him from a distance ...and i didnt get why sarje was hurrying so much ...after niru agreed to marriage, there was no need to hurry

Er, May be that's exactly he kept Vishwa out of picture! The marriage was not on mutual agreement. I don't think he liked her father seeing a dhoke wali shaadi! Once (If) everything is alright between them, Dhoom Dhaam ki shaadi toh sakti hai! 
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rosh u should have come earlier๐Ÿ˜‰ duniya mein sirf FB nahi hoti meri munni๐Ÿ˜† kidding , i know u were busy ! but am glad to see u here ...ab daily ana ok ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Roshni. thumbnail

no rosh, its just you always disappear shortly afterwards , so your coming always pleasantly surprises us  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sumi, it were marathon exams yaar! Ab I'm free! Until for the next two months! ๐Ÿ˜† But how could I ever leave you and go? Though I might not be watching the show! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

i guess more than epi, we are talking about montage today but Sarje marrying Niru was a major turn wasn't it (as if we didnt know that it would happen :P )

but i didnt like the way they kept viswa out of picture , Niru should ahve been given a chance to see her father after she got married, maybe Viswa wont see her but she could see him from a distance ...and i didnt get why sarje was hurrying so much ...after niru agreed to marriage, there was no need to hurry

i guess Sarja doesn't want Vishwa to witness their marriage & get upset... Sarja may look mean to Niru but he's not...  after all Vishwa has a mental problem... so what if he creates a big problem in their wedding...

Sarja was in a hurry because Pakya told him that Vishwa is getting restless... and his allies had to be with him till the wedding is over...
Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

Rosh u should have come earlier๐Ÿ˜‰ duniya mein sirf FB nahi hoti meri munni๐Ÿ˜† kidding , i know u were busy ! but am glad to see u here ...ab daily ana ok ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

What do you mean?๐Ÿ˜ฒ I do come here! ๐Ÿ˜›
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

sumi , may be after seeing vishwa niru would have been emotional and asked sarja to take him with her where he is taking her i.e bhonsle house ...do u think the house has any space fr a paltan?๐Ÿคฃ ...gosh if damu-alka dont go then how would sarje manage to keep niru in house ...aik aur phighting scene๐Ÿ˜† aur khud socho aisay mein had vishwa come , bhonle house would have looked like a crowded market ๐Ÿ˜†

or maybe they could take viswa and scare Alka out of the house with Viswas mental cracks

jokes aprt, i still feel Niru should have been given chance to see Viswa, sarje got her more angry in name of hurrying and she can do more stupid stuff as long as she is angry

my, sushila must be so hurt seeing this, she already looks startled๐Ÿ˜ญ
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

or maybe they could take viswa and scare Alka out of the house with Viswas mental cracks

jokes aprt, i still feel Niru should have been given chance to see Viswa, sarje got her more angry in name of hurrying and she can do more stupid stuff as long as she is angry

my, sushila must be so hurt seeing this, she already looks startled๐Ÿ˜ญ

of course dear... Susheela is startled... Maruti is not in his senses... they won't tell anything... but Alka won't spare Sarja-Niru... she'll start ranting... only Sonali would support Sarja-Niru... it's Susheela-Maruti's silence which will prick Sarja...