Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey girls am back ..😃

sumi ... my khoon bhari maang theory didnt work out ? no probs ...one thing is proven by this ..oor sarja is very organised , always does things with knack😆 ...pandit , mandir, kurta -wurta sab ready😆

@ sujji ..yaar he will defo take her to bhonsle house once they get married as its the safest place where her life is nt in danger ...and about niru telling truth , well. he will threaten her to shut up as he has a trump card in the form of vishwa...but yes ...sarje will get curses only bcz he gets married on the day when he wasnt supposed to do.
darshana23 thumbnail
Hi Faizu, u r here... Me too...
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nish10

chalo girls... i shall see you later in the evening... till then miss me😆..

oh Nishi .., what timings ...when u there me nt here n vice versa!😕😆 chalo see u ...er...evening??? hey where do u reside ? not in India?🤔
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

Hi Faizu, u r here... Me too...

Hi Darsh 🤗 how r u dear ...i see u had put the same name of AT😆 ...Chalo good ..aur yeh kya ?naam daal kay person ko guess karnay ka bhi bol dia ? acha game tha but lata aapi failed to guess😆
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

Hey girls am back ..😃

sumi ... my khoon bhari maang theory didnt work out ? no probs ...one thing is proven by this ..oor sarja is very organised , always does things with knack😆 ...pandit , mandir, kurta -wurta sab ready😆

@ sujji ..yaar he will defo take her to bhonsle house once they get married as its the safest place where her life is nt in danger ...and about niru telling truth , well. he will threaten her to shut up as he has a trump card in the form of vishwa...but yes ...sarje will get curses only bcz he gets married on the day when he wasnt supposed to do.

hey Faizu & Darshu diii...😃...

Darshu diii... that SBS video was nothing related to Pmmka... it was Bhavna's beauty tips... i skipped that part when i realised that there was no Pmmka segment with Kaps...

Faizu... i know dear he would take her home only... but was just thinking will he take such a big step... but yes i guess she would be safe with them... also because Niru to know more about real Sarja she has to see how he's with his family & how was the bro bond...but this will lead to loads of tension in the family...  and not only that he would be suffocated from all sides because of misunderstandings... but then me back to one song "when Sarja is there... why to fear..."
darshana23 thumbnail
Ok sujju... That seems to be old one...

Faizu saare title itane deadly the, so no matter whichever I put...
Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
So Faizu😛... do you like the title of Kapil's AT???😉 after all its your finding😆... and kya timing hai Faizu😳... no sooner we kept the title Sarja ke kiye Niru ka rishta aa gaya...
😆
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

Ok sujju... That seems to be old one...

Faizu saare title itane deadly the, so no matter whichever I put...

actually diii Bhavna is in the same dress of the hospital scene & temple scene ... so it must be a recent one only...😊
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Yes sujji , but the way creatives are taking the story , i feel tomorrow they will show niru starts puking and may b all will have a soft  corner fr niru for the sake of unborn , as we know that normally parents accept marriage and their children when they get to know about their grandchildren ..born or unborn🤔...but no ..it wont happen ...if all will go well in a blink of an eye ,how will story move further?😆 ...TRPs kay liye they need long term curses , fightings , tensions n all
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

So Faizu😛... do you like the title of Kapil's AT???😉 after all its your finding😆... and kya timing hai Faizu😳... no sooner we kept the title Sarja ke kiye Niru ka rishta aa gaya...
😆

hehhee ...ofcourse i like it 😉😆
haan yaar ...zabardasti ka rishta , sarja himself a matchmaker cum groom cum wedding planner cum bodyguard🤣