Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

salam sumi ...what timings!
anyway ..how r u ..really missed u dear ..
maghrib prayers here ...i 'll be back after few hrs ...u know power cut n all

ok, see you later then...today is Sarje-Niru marriage day...ur khoon bhara maang theory didnt work out πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

okies girls ...prayer timings here ...
will be back when epi airs ...bye fr now

awww ok dear... see you soon... take care...πŸ€—
Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hi nishi πŸ€—
yes am back girl ..yaar i was away ..kal ka epi aur parson ka bhi dekha ...
''citi baja kay ?'' πŸ˜†...but am sure there wont be ''aaalll izz well ''πŸ˜†

hey faizu dont worry yaar... all iz well. dekha nahin sarja niru ko handle kar lega,... waise bhi niru ka upar ka mala khali hai...πŸ˜† sab kuch sochna sarja ka kaam hai... she will soon realise that she has married a "hera" cum "hero"πŸ˜†
Nish10 thumbnail

okies girls ...prayer timings here ...
will be back when epi airs ...bye fr now

ok faizu see you soon.. sumi you have come too.. great... today's episode is sure gonna be entertaining...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

ok, see you later then...today is Sarje-Niru marriage day...ur khoon bhara maang theory didnt work out πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

hehehe wohi na Usma.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... we got such a big shock because of that..😲😳... it's like i told Faizu now "Sarja plans to make total paisa vasool out of his promise to Chandu..."πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nish10

hey faizu dont worry yaar... all iz well. dekha nahin sarja niru ko handle kar lega,... waise bhi niru ka upar ka mala khali hai...πŸ˜† sab kuch sochna sarja ka kaam hai... she will soon realise that she has married a "hera" cum "hero"πŸ˜†

hehehehehehe so true dear...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† vaise ham sab ke liye toh woh pehle se hi hero cum heera hai..."😍❀️
usmrasul thumbnail
well, itna khush maat ho, sarje is surely going to get slapped again when he returns home with a wife-Niru today when terevah is going on.

now to predicting, what do you think will happen on their first night? we know for sure that they will keep apart but will niru sit alone in bed and sarje make bed at floor or outside or Niru will throw some more tantrums to sarje accusing him that he want to get physical and sarje do something to stop her (matbe bind her on a chair and put cloth in her mouth)

but i agree to pippas post though, its much like how Al wanted to marry Niru...really forced
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

well, itna khush maat ho, sarje is surely going to get slapped again when he returns home with a wife-Niru today when terevah is going on.

now to predicting, what do you think will happen on their first night? we know for sure that they will keep apart but will niru sit alone in bed and sarje make bed at floor or outside or Niru will throw some more tantrums to sarje accusing him that he want to get physical and sarje do something to stop her (matbe bind her on a chair and put cloth in her mouth)

but i agree to pippas post though, its much like how Al wanted to marry Niru...really forced

Usma... i feel they'll just play boycott game only... i think no more slaps... already he has got when he was not at fault... but even if it happens... Sarja is mentally prepared for worst...  so although he would be hurt... he would take it with a don't care attitude... after all he clearly said "mere ho parvah nahin..."

I feel firstly Niru will feel Sarja is too evil that he chose to marry her on the 13 day... and he says he loved Chandu... but by doing this he proved what Chandu means to him... [we know why he's doing it... but Niru doesn't]...  yes there might be that scene too she would kind of warn him that just because she's his wife ... he can get physical with her... but i have a feeling Sarja would give a fitting reply here which would Niru shut her mouth... Usma don't worry... it's very clear Sarja can handle Niru totally...

you never know what if when everyone's asleep... Sarja goes out as he's hurt to drown his sorrows with Pakya...  i really want to see such a scene & Sonali sees him going... as she sleeps near the door... and gets to know everything...

Yes dear even i agree with Sudha... but both their intentions are completely different... & Niru would never understand if Sarja told her politely also it's because she ran away Sarja is afraid to take chances so he's in a hurry to get married to her...
Nish10 thumbnail

i am not saying it wont be difficult for them to adjust but it will be fun to see them adjusting... Ya i know its the tervi and everyone at home will be wild at him... imagine he married on his brothers tervi.. so everyone is bound to get angry.. but sarja is prepared for this kind of ill treatment.. he said in yesterday's episode "parvah nahin" aayi-baba maaf kare ya nahin.. but sooner or later they will realise they were wrong..

abhi jitne bhi thappad pade baad mein laddu khane milengeπŸ˜†
usmrasul thumbnail
hmm, i felt Sarje didnt want to do this on 13th day...thats why he told the doc to keep Niru unconscious, he would have let the moment of 13th day go and then arrange for a marriage with full devotion but perhaps Nirus running away startled him and triggered him to make a hasty decision

Edited by usmrasul - 12 years ago