Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sujju, small question... are we getting PMMKA promo on TV too?? actually i saw two breaks on BAVD yesterday but they showed other promos and not PMMKA 😔
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

sujju, small question... are we getting PMMKA promo on TV too?? actually i saw two breaks on BAVD yesterday but they showed other promos and not PMMKA 😔

diii... i don't have much idea now... as i don't watch tv except for Pmmka...

Gosh again why are they getting back to injustice🥺 ... lagta hai we need to spam Imagine's wall😭 ... they are not even uploading proper Pmmka episode videos😔... nor the fan page of Imagine gives any promo details of Pmmka... they are kind of avoiding because of the negative publicity... but then how will people know who are not on IF😡... it's either TV or FB mainly...😭

I have seen normally before the last break of BAVD they show Pmmka promo...😭
darshana23 thumbnail
actually promo we got was not for specific day as such.. But I didnt catch that promo on TV... so just wondering...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
I have posted on Imagine's wall... just giving it a last shot...

Please do air proper promos on TV & proper episode videos online for Pmmka... it's mostly never available... now the show is actually getting into the best phase... and you should really make use of the attention & attraction it is generating... there are many who are taking avid interest in seeing Sarja-Niru as a couple...

Also remember ...it's Kapil's character aka Sarje Rao which is generating the maximum interest... and you still choose not to promote him...you are making a big blunder by doing that... when will you realise that something which can work in the best favour of the show... you are not using it at all...:((( please do heed our requests...

Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
sujju in firing mood 😆
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

actually promo we got was not for specific day as such.. But I didnt catch that promo on TV... so just wondering...

yes diii... it's talking about the upcoming plot or should i say getting to the actual caption of Pmmka... this is the beginning of the story...😳

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

sujju in firing mood 😆

hehehehe yes diii😆😆... i'm hating the fact that now no AB so no SBS interviews🤢... and knowing them they'll think of promoting BK alone now😡...  so i'm trying to make them aware😉... let's see as once they did listen to my request😳...

when we didn't have Kaps at all in Pmmka😭.. that time i had stated that for Kaps fans he happens to be the main preference & show him in meaningful & different scenes.😍... and i'm thankful to them that they did show it...❤️... let's hope for the best...😛
darshana23 thumbnail
can understand that there were some day specific promos and they need to telecast that only... But telecast PMMKA too... 😡
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

can understand that there were some day specific promos and they need to telecast that only... But telecast PMMKA too... 😡

yes diii... that's what i want to say... amidst those promos can't they air Pmmka too... you know once they aired CM & BAVD almost back to back continuously... i was tired seeing them... and not a single promo of other shows although all had new promo shot when i saw Imagine's wall...
darshana23 thumbnail
huunnn. sometime we need to scream loudly to wake up this people...