Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: usmrasul

am thinking what to say...

do you think Sarje will change???? or will he be the arrogant but kind-heart  goon?

sujju: talkign about Sarje loving chandus kid...i distinctly remember  that once Sarje helped fixing radio for kids and someone said that "CVs are showing sarje so happy with kids might be significant afterwards "

i would prefer the arrogant but kind hearted sarja... I think sarja's character should be retained and not change.. i think now with chandu gone most people watch kapil for sarja... they love this character (me being one of them)...
i remember the radio scene with the kids.. i am sure he will love chandu's kid like his own.. he said yesterday when he was speaking to niru that he is not a monster who would kill someone's child..
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Juna04

Sujju I dont think Niru has thought of a plan yet -  all she knows is that she is forced to marry Sarja so her idea of revenge would be to be non-cooperative and rebellious with Sarja...

She would try to make life difficult for Sarja by doing exact opposite of what he would want her to do...

In the process she will see the true strength of Sarjaa as she will learn a lot from the way he handles every situation with great thoughtfulness and responsibility and in the process her respect for him will grow and grow into love dear...

It is more fun to watch the process of two ppl falling into love than love at first sight scenario...

hehe but for me love at first sight also worked out because of YuRa...  mainly because we had so many unique scenes between them before marriage... 😍❀️

But here i do agree diii... it would be great to see that process... and i'm waiting to see those scenes when Niru is confused over Sarja's attitude...

@ bold... that;'s a great prediction Juna diii...  it would be fun to see Sarja not opposing to all that... or giving a fitting reply to all and her feeling that her plan went in vain...

Originally posted by: usmrasul

well both situations are good in thier own ways...just hoping that the CVs would handle these carefully

do you think Niru would take her anger for Sarje on his family- Sushila, maruti and start behaving bad with them? or maybe she iwll create situations which will lead to Sushila slapping Sarje more and more?

i doubt both happening... she'll not hurt the family coz they r chandu's family members too yaar...

the other possibility, i dnt want it to happen, it'll be so typical... so far, thestory is going fine, i dnt want these typical tracks... anyway lets see wats in store!!!! fingers crossed!!!!
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nish10

@sumi: you are too funny girl... πŸ˜† out of all the opitions you thought of poison...

@sujji: great post... itna retain kaise kar pati ho..sare scenes yaad hain.. my favourite would be the 6th scene though...πŸ˜†

@juna di... you are right... intimate scenes work for viewers.. they actually get to drool over these scenes... i guess most people love this romantic stuff...

Nishi you are right abt Sujji-  she is very intelligent and remembers everything from the show along with working full-time and studying for her CA exams...

I am glad we have so many varieties in talented friends in our forum
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

@sumi: you are too funny girl... πŸ˜† out of all the opitions you thought of poison...

@sujji: great post... itna retain kaise kar pati ho..sare scenes yaad hain.. my favourite would be the 6th scene though...πŸ˜†

@juna di... you are right... intimate scenes work for viewers.. they actually get to drool over these scenes... i guess most people love this romantic stuff...

@ bold... hehehe Nishi... i guess that would be a favourite for almost all Sarja-Niru fans...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

hehe but for me love at first sight also worked out because of YuRa...  mainly because we had so many unique scenes between them before marriage... 😍❀️

But here i do agree diii... it would be great to see that process... and i'm waiting to see those scenes when Niru is confused over Sarja's attitude...

@ bold... that;'s a great prediction Juna diii...  it would be fun to see Sarja not opposing to all that... or giving a fitting reply to all and her feeling that her plan went in vain...

i liked Junadis prediction too, but if she does oppose everything sarje asks her that she might end up hurting the baby
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Nishi you are right abt Sujji-  she is very intelligent and remembers everything from the show along with working full-time and studying for her CA exams...

@ bold... hehehe thanks Juna diii for such a lovely compliment... πŸ€—
that's what works for me even in studies... 😳
πŸ˜†
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

i would prefer the arrogant but kind hearted sarja... I think sarja's character should be retained and not change.. i think now with chandu gone most people watch kapil for sarja... they love this character (me being one of them)...
i remember the radio scene with the kids.. i am sure he will love chandu's kid like his own.. he said yesterday when he was speaking to niru that he is not a monster who would kill someone's child..

yes dear... totally agree with you here...😊
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

Sujju -  I agree love at first sight also works and love after many meetings and friendship turning to love or hatred turning to love also works
Main thing is in a love story how the intimate scenes are created and presented is what makes it entertaining or boring...
Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

juna di due to some reason the like button is not working... may it knows that if we keep praising sujju so much woh to chane ke jhad par chadh jayegiπŸ˜† waise bhi the cv's listen to what she predictsπŸ˜† our multi talented sujju..