Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sujji0609

Hiii Usma... we are just thinking how Niru would take revenge from Sarja???

perhaps poison him? πŸ˜•
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nish10

Sujju i think this marriage agreement kind of thing works in serials... one year is more than enough for a couple to fall in love.. so moments created when they are married, even when there is some noke jhok would attract more viewers...

yes dear agreed... i really really hope this works in favour of the show... as this show really deserves a chance to stay longer...
Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sujju time please... let me read your essay first.. the moment i see u away for some time i feel you are surely writing something long.πŸ˜†
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

perhaps poison him? πŸ˜•

hehehe Usma...  you really think Niru would finish her motive in one day... she plans to have a long run plan... but of course she would be forced to admit that Sarja is basically a nice guy...

So any idea about a long run plan???
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nish10

Sujju time please... let me read your essay first.. the moment i see u away for some time i feel you are surely writing something long.πŸ˜†

hehehehe Nishi dearπŸ˜†πŸ˜†... get used to reading my essaysπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
usmrasul thumbnail
am thinking what to say...

do you think Sarje will change???? or will he be the arrogant but kind-heart  goon?

sujju: talkign about Sarje loving chandus kid...i distinctly remember  that once Sarje helped fixing radio for kids and someone said that "CVs are showing sarje so happy with kids might be significant afterwards "
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sujju I dont think Niru has thought of a plan yet -  all she knows is that she is forced to marry Sarja so her idea of revenge would be to be non-cooperative and rebellious with Sarja...

She would try to make life difficult for Sarja by doing exact opposite of what he would want her to do...

In the process she will see the true strength of Sarjaa as she will learn a lot from the way he handles every situation with great thoughtfulness and responsibility and in the process her respect for him will grow and grow into love dear...

It is more fun to watch the process of two ppl falling into love than love at first sight scenario...
Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@sumi: you are too funny girl... πŸ˜† out of all the opitions you thought of poison...

@sujji: great post... itna retain kaise kar pati ho..sare scenes yaad hain.. my favourite would be the 6th scene though...πŸ˜†

@juna di... you are right... intimate scenes work for viewers.. they actually get to drool over these scenes... i guess most people love this romantic stuff...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

am thinking what to say...

do you think Sarje will change???? or will he be the arrogant but kind-heart  goon?

sujju: talkign about Sarje loving chandus kid...i distinctly remember  that once Sarje helped fixing radio for kids and someone said that "CVs are showing sarje so happy with kids might be significant afterwards "

yes dear... he would be nice to Niru because of the child...  and also because deep down he does love her... 

hehehe yes... that's because we saw back to back Sarja scenes with the kids... and in all those 3 scenes he was so sweet with the kids... be it his entry, or that school bus scene or the radio scene...

Usma i feel Sarja will not let go of his identity... even when he starts behaving responsible na he would have that arrogance always a part of him... i don't think cvs will make Sarja let go of the catchy flair which attracts the audience towards him... his  character would be always be a mixture of all emotions...
usmrasul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Juna04

It is more fun to watch the process of two ppl falling into love than love at first sight scenario...

well both situations are good in thier own ways...just hoping that the CVs would handle these carefully

do you think Niru would take her anger for Sarje on his family- Sushila, maruti and start behaving bad with them? or maybe she iwll create situations which will lead to Sushila slapping Sarje more and more?