Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 - Page 24

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by darshana23

chalo girls catch u later.. lvng offce now
awww ok diii... take care see you soon...😊

Arrey sujju dont worry yaar.. hamara sarja is well prepared with answers for Niru... I hope he is his @ his muffat best with niru..

Originally posted by Nish10

Arrey sujju dont worry yaar.. hamara sarja is well prepared with answers for Niru... I hope he is his @ his muffat best with niru..

hehehehe yes😆😆... knowing Sarja😳... he would always makes us go ga ga over his dhaasu replies.😍... awww love his attitude ...❤️

As you said that Niru would play games behind Sarja's back to take revenge😳... i totally agree with that😛... but am jusy wondering what all she would do???🤔
Even i am wondering what she can do to make sarja's life miserable... Waise dekha jaye toh his life is as it is so miserable that we cant find loopholes to hurt him

Even i am wondering what she can do to make sarja's life miserable... Waise dekha jaye toh his life is as it is so miserable that we cant find loopholes to hurt him
Exactly Nishi... it really hurts... to see him being misunderstood always... when things start looking up for him... he gets a huge blow which removes the happiness he felt a while back...

I'm really confused how Niru would play games... but i guess she would start something... but somewhere at each point she would be confused over Sarja's attitude... after all it's Sarja's love disguised with hatred...

somewhere both Maruti-Susheela were so blind in seeing & appreciating the goodness in Chandu... that they have shut their eyes in seeing what Sarja was doing... it's wrong of them to expect all their kids to be like Chandu... that's the thing i'm hating the core... every child has their way of being responsible & showering love on their parents...

I'm happy that Sarja doesn't plan to be another Chandu... he plans to do things which look right from his point of view... i'm not saying he's always right in doing that... but then i really don't know i always feel he's right later...  i guess it's because somewhere he behaves exactly like a human would behave in those situations... but by becoming another Chandu... he would sacrifice his own identity... and i would hate that... it's better to accept people as they are rather than expecting them to change for you... and here i do feel Sarja is right in behaving that way...

Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
Sorry sujju... i have been on and off from my desk so haven't been very quick in replying..
kya post hain sujju dear... i really liked the way you presented everything.. also we dont want him to be chandu... let chandu be chandu and sarja carry on being himself... the way niru has put chandu on a pedestal i think she will always compare sarja to him.. i hope sarja does not have a complex and takes a U turn to become like chandu for his family's sake..

Sorry sujju... i have been on and off from my desk so haven't been very quick in replying..
hey it's ok dear... you don't need to sorry for this...😊

kya post hain sujju dear... i really liked the way you presented everything.. also we dont want him to be chandu... let chandu be chandu and sarja carry on being himself... the way niru has put chandu on a pedestal i think she will always compare sarja to him.. i hope sarja does not have a complex and takes a U turn to become like chandu for his family's sake..
yes dear... she would keep comparing... you know what the problem is Sarja loves Niru... and she's aware of that fact... what if she uses this... 

Yes dear... even am afraid of that but i do feel Sarja would make her accept him as he is... he's really a good guy... he is patient with her... but when she starts taunting him hard he gets back to his arrogant self... and i'm happy as that way all her taunts would go vain... and our arrogant cum angry Sarja will be retained...

Originally posted by sujji0609

yes dear... she would keep comparing... you know what the problem is Sarja loves Niru... and she's aware of that fact... what if she uses this... 

Yes dear... even am afraid of that but i do feel Sarja would make her accept him as he is... he's really a good guy... he is patient with her... but when she starts taunting him hard he gets back to his arrogant self... and i'm happy as that way all her taunts would go vain... and our arrogant cum angry Sarja will be retained...

@ bold: do you think she will emotionally blackmail him?? i think she will just not co operate with him... may be sarja will make a deal with her.. like stay with him for a year or atleast till the baby is born... in the meantime he will assure her that albela will be caught..