Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sorry yaar my net was acting weird... Nishi upcming episode will be interesting to watch I guess and hope for best..
Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Darshu..What do you think is going to happen today?? i am thinking that sarja will get to the ashram and find niru over there with her baba.. He will force them to come with him... but i think its better baba lives in the ashram and gets treated instead of coming back with them...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nish10

πŸ€—Hey girls good morning... so what is all this discussion about pregnancy??? i am reading some very good comments made by all of you about the upcoming episodes..

Hiii Nishi...πŸ€—

I feel Sarja would make Niru agree for marriage in some way...  😳maybe by using her Baba or by some other means like telling that her & baba's life is in danger...😊

first i thought Baba will not come with them😳... Sarja would take care of him in the ashram later & would not let Niru know πŸ˜›... but now am having doubts as Sarja knows Niru's Baba's life is in danger because of Albela... so he might not take any chances as already he has lost Chandu to Albela...😭
Nish10 thumbnail
so is it going to be hum-tum aur baba.. Thats a sweet family😊
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Nishi I see u are Online -  I am copy pasting this post from the live commentary thread...

Originally posted by usmrasul

Originally posted by darshana23

That pregnancy part was surely blooper then... Coz doctor dont give confirmation in 1st month... Some time it could be false alarm too... 

bingo
i have a deadly prediction

Sarje and Niru gets married with the hatred game to give legal frame to Chandus child and just after some days of marriage they find that Niru is not really pregnant at all...and now Niru will misunderstand Sarje and think he put up the whole thing just to marry her...Sarje will feel too stupid to react...after some days this hatred goes on Niru will again show same signs, perhaps Sarje will find from doctor that Niru is not pregnant but she has some time off ulcer/tumor which creats similar symptoms πŸ˜•

I liked your prediction Usma and would not mind if the story goes this way too but that ulcer/tumor shld be curable - however in the meantime during the caring period Sarja and Niru come close to each other emotionally and spiritually πŸ˜‰  physically only after they accept to themselves and to each other the love that they share...

But I dont mind the scenario u suggested Usma -  u know either which way it goes - it is a love story that will touch viewers hearts bec there is scope for a lot of caring and loving through all the suffering that Sarja and nIru and their families have to face...

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey the copy paste did not display properly but I hope u can gather from the abv posts 
that it is Darshu, Usma with her prediction and me in response to Usma's prediction
Nish10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Juna04

hey the copy paste did not display properly but I hope u can gather from the abv posts 

that it is Darshu, Usma with her prediction and me in response to Usma's prediction

Thanks Juna di... Its a nice prediction that niru could not be pregnant but she may be having some tumor.. we are thinking how niru and sarja will come close emotionally and i think this is a good way to show them coming close.. but do you think the cv's would go that way? I still feel that she is pregnant and the child will bring them close... i really wish the cv's dont show that she miscarries the child because that is too common...
darshana23 thumbnail
Nishi I also feel she is pregnant. Else there is no other
option I could think family getting their Chandu back??
and yes good way to show them coming closer.. But not so
soon... Still have time for that and before that I want
to enjoy my angry Sarjaa to fullest!!
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Juna04

Hello Nishi I see u are Online -  I am copy pasting this post from the live commentary thread...

Originally posted by usmrasul

Originally posted by darshana23

That pregnancy part was surely blooper then... Coz doctor dont give confirmation in 1st month... Some time it could be false alarm too... 

bingo
i have a deadly prediction

Sarje and Niru gets married with the hatred game to give legal frame to Chandus child and just after some days of marriage they find that Niru is not really pregnant at all...and now Niru will misunderstand Sarje and think he put up the whole thing just to marry her...Sarje will feel too stupid to react...after some days this hatred goes on Niru will again show same signs, perhaps Sarje will find from doctor that Niru is not pregnant but she has some time off ulcer/tumor which creats similar symptoms πŸ˜•

I liked your prediction Usma and would not mind if the story goes this way too but that ulcer/tumor shld be curable - however in the meantime during the caring period Sarja and Niru come close to each other emotionally and spiritually πŸ˜‰  physically only after they accept to themselves and to each other the love that they share...

But I dont mind the scenario u suggested Usma -  u know either which way it goes - it is a love story that will touch viewers hearts bec there is scope for a lot of caring and loving through all the suffering that Sarja and nIru and their families have to face...

Usma... i liked your prediction... but one thing am not able to follow that why are you saying Niru will hold Sarja responsible here... she herself heard it outside the room... it's not that Sarja sent the false alarm/message to her... in fact Sarja wanted to hide it from her...  so i don't think Niru can hold Sarja responsible here...

But then you could be right too... as the way she's calling Sarja a murderer despite seeing the reality... she can think of more nonsense...

But honestly like Nishi i do feel Niru is pregnant... and the child will bridge the gap between Sarja-Niru as well as with Sarja's family... but i guess in the beginning they won't realise that the child is Chandu's... and later they would be shocked to know that Sarja took the responsibility on his shoulder... so that both Niru & his family do not have to face humiliation...

Also as expected there are more chances here where Niru would misunderstand every Sarja's intentions... but she would be in confusion too... like somewhere she would feel Sarja is really nice & then she would get back to revenge after telling herself that Sarja is putting on a act... i guess somewhere Sarja's past also has to come in the picture here to make Niru realise that yesterday's Sarja's words really held the true meaning of love towards his bro...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nish10

so is it going to be hum-tum aur baba.. Thats a sweet family😊

hehehe Nishi... i guess it would be hum tum with both families...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i have a feeling Sarja would get Niru home after marrying her.😳... as he's clearly saying his parents won't forgive him... but he's not bothered about their thoughts now...😳