Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 - Page 21

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by usmrasul

yeah so long  shooting as currently Sarje is in focus

Even Niru has dark circles...but those can be pregnancy make-upsπŸ˜•...but kaps ko to pregnancy makeup nahi, real dark circles hai...bechara
Yup dear... agree that Kaps is not getting enough sleep...😭

But Sarja's dark circles can also be considered... as the scenario in jail showed him thinking about Chandu & having sleepless nights... and how can someone sleep peacefully when they have heard so much harsh... agreed Sarja has a don't care attitude... but he does  have a heart which beats for his loved ones... and i really feel sad that no one understands it...
Originally posted by Juna04

Chandu saare parivar ko savare ga...

It is a meaningful statement bec after his death Sarja will become more responsible - Damu-Alka  (dont know abt Alka) might be more caring and thoughtful and the parents will become more content as time passes.  So in a way Chandu in his death would bring in Positive changes to the family...

@ bold... i agree with the line... but i have a little different opinion here... it's because there was someone like Sarja in Chandu's life that he managed to do it... i would say what Chandu does good is visible to all... but what Sarja does good remains with him only... as he has a habit of disguising it...

"Saare Gham akele hi sehke Sarja ne sawara hai Chandu ke jeevan ko😭... which is why Chandu ne saare parivaar ko sawara hai..."😳
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by pippa

OMG! I was way off base...sarje wanted to save niru from Albela!  My hero! Sarje I mean, NOT Albela!!πŸ˜†

Nice episode!πŸ‘

πŸ˜†

Ur hero too??? But I also liked the episode and I hope it to be more and more interesting

@junao4:

That's a lovely thought...through his death, he'll make things better for all (tho' I wish he didn't have to go.)

I agree, the parents will get an opportunity to appreciate Sarje, they'll get another chandu, thanks to Niru and Sarje...hope they don't kill off the child as TV serials are wont to do!!

I don't have much hope for alka's change but I think Damu might be more caring.

But one thing that irritated me no end about Susheela was that she seems to think only chandu was her child... her blessing.I know the lady's undergoing a traumatic time but to only focus on one child so exclusively on one child alone is simply not done...

When she was enumerating Maruti's hopes for each of his kid, why didn't she say anything about his dreams for Sonali? He wasn't to know if it was going to be a boy or a girl! Why stop with Chandu?

A small but irritating point.
@ bold... Sudha i think that was because Sonali was not born that time... remember Susheela said when Chandu was in her womb... that time Maruti started dreaming...

Agreed that's the fact which upsets me too... somewhere both Maruti-Susheela blindly love Chandu... that whatever he does is appreciated... but they fail to see that their other 3 kids also care for them... for the timebeing agreed Damu is behind Alka... but atleast Sarja-Sonali love them a lot...
Just one doubt...is it possible to test positive for pregnancy within a week or so of conception???

Didn't they say that Chandu's 13th day ceremony is coming around?

So, Niru's already tested positive for pregnancy?😲

I don't know much about such things..so is there a doc here who can clarify my doubt?

anyway, the serial is in such a tearing hurry..Chandu's exam result came in record time...within a day!πŸ˜†

Just one doubt...is it possible to test positive for pregnancy within a week or so of conception???

Didn't they say that Chandu's 13th day ceremony is coming around?

So, Niru's already tested positive for pregnancy?😲

I don't know much about such things..so is there a doc here who can clarify my doubt?

anyway, the serial is in such a tearing hurry..Chandu's exam result came in record time...within a day!πŸ˜†
hehehe Sudha... i already told that yesterday when we were doing live commentary... we all realised it was a blooper...

I guess the cvs want us to believe that there was a gap from the intimate ChandNi scene to the results day😳... but they failed to show it actually... πŸ˜†
Doctor in forum to confirm about Niru's pregnancy?? ROFL...

I guess its blooper only as no doctor can confirmed about pregnancy so early. As far as I know, There are ways to test it but some time 13days too early to conclude... Plus doctors always terms that as possibility and  they generally give confirmation in 2nd or 3rd month...
Hii Darshu diii...πŸ˜ƒ

lagta hai we need to add more bloopers to the blooper thread...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ€—Hey girls good morning... so what is all this discussion about pregnancy??? i am reading some very good comments made by all of you about the upcoming episodes..
--
Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago