Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 - Page 19

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
am still in puzzle about Sarje-Niru wedding

and i see many commenting/bashing that YT vid and blaming creatives that CVs r low-minded that they are going to show Niru in love again...i dont get it, what happened to free-minded spirit now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! people can be free-minded if leads go intimate without marriage but cant be free-minded that a girl who had gone through so much hoping to have a good life again with some other who really cares(after all these hatred journey ends of course) !!!!!! Ajeeb

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey friends... i have uploaded new pics on the 1st page of this AT...
darshana23 thumbnail
@Sumi, people change their thinking as per their own convention.. Thats it...Yeah a girl can sleep without marriage that is normal... But she can get married means CVs stooping low... Justification ki jay ho!!
smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: darshana23

@Sumi, people change their thinking as per their own convention.. Thats it...Yeah a girl can sleep without marriage that is normal... But she can get married means CVs stooping low... Justification ki jay ho!!

😆 agree darshu

you should post this comment in some other place too ðŸ˜‰
usmrasul thumbnail
hey girls...were missing you all yesterday,
Darshudi: are you busy?? today LC thread to cholegi na???

darshana23 thumbnail
off course dear... LC thread will be there right on time...

I am bit busy and my bro and sis are at my home and I have to rush for attending their all demands after coming from office... 😔
usmrasul thumbnail
BTW, girls please dont forget to vote for the banner of this forum...there are about 8-9 entries but very few of them actually has Sarje, so be sure which one to vote...please vote before closing time, otherwise you would have to be stuck with a banner you dnt like :(
usmrasul thumbnail

oh than ok, i noticed that thread only yesterday and think if anybody missed it like i did, i better keep informed 😊
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: usmrasul

BTW, girls please dont forget to vote for the banner of this forum...there are about 8-9 entries but very few of them actually has Sarje, so be sure which one to vote...please vote before closing time, otherwise you would have to be stuck with a banner you dnt like :(

i already voted Usma... 😛
usmrasul thumbnail
thnx girls, so am the late latif in voting ðŸ˜› 

oi sujju, since you are a negotiator from CVs, do kindly tell us what justification would Sarje give to Maruti and Sushila for suddenly marrying Niru ??? without their consent even!!!!

then again, Sarje is not a character who cares about justification