Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nish10

Wah sujju you have super effect.. darshu has axe effect... What about the rest of us??? i guess we get all the side effects.😆

hehehehehehehehehe🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok guys Tc c u after the epi😊
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: bfunofbb123

ok dear... see you soon...🤗

i just had a wild thought now😳... is Sarja playing a hate game only... 😛
Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bfunofbb123

see you soon jo... i will be late as usual... if ur around at that time we can continue our chat...
Nish10 thumbnail
sujju tu hai ki chali gayi...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
I really don't know friends... but i have a feeling Sarja is on a hate game mission... fortune teller said Niru will get lots of love from Sarja... what if this hatred is Sarja's way of showing love... after all like Nishi said Sarja does right things in a wrong way...  by this way maintaining distance from Niru is also possible... see he has made her marry him so that she's not humiliated by others as a unwed mother... and since she already hates him... so he's used to the fact that she'll continue hating him... also i guess this is the only way Sarja could think of fulfilling his promise to Chandu... or else Niru would never agree to marry him... now Niru is marrying him to take revenge...

But his words that his mother,father will never forgive him... is confusing me... but  a guy who went on a hate game to arouse Niru... why would he suddenly start hating her to take revenge... as her hating him is something he already knows... maybe he would do all nonsense so that Niru hates him to the core but at the same starts learning to live without Chandu...  and slowly falls for Sarja...
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

sujju tu hai ki chali gayi...

Nishi dear... main yahin hu...🤗 i just posted something on the next page... tell me what do you think of it... 😳
Nish10 thumbnail
sujju i think sarja has got used to the hating... No one loves him at the moment so he has accepted that...i dont think he is marrying niru to take revenge 9and is unaware that niru is doing this to take revenge).. he is doing this because he knows she needs his support but wont admit it and she understands only zabardasti ki language with him so he is behaving that way... He knows his parents are hurt with him and wont accept him for the moment... so doesnt mind doing his mann marzi... He always did what he wanted anyway..
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
I also feel today this thing would remain a misunderstanding only that what Sarja told the doc... maybe after this... he would show sympathy & ask Niru to marry him... Niru would be in a revengeful mode & agree so that she takes revenge for Chandu's death...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

sujju i think sarja has got used to the hating... No one loves him at the moment so he has accepted that...i dont think he is marrying niru to take revenge 9and is unaware that niru is doing this to take revenge).. he is doing this because he knows she needs his support but wont admit it and she understands only zabardasti ki language with him so he is behaving that way... He knows his parents are hurt with him and wont accept him for the moment... so doesnt mind doing his mann marzi... He always did what he wanted anyway..

Yes dear... agreed...also he has heard so much harsh from his loved ones especially his mom... that it is no longer going to hurt him... but i feel he knows Niru is marrying him for revenge...

this is actually Sarja's way of showing love to Niru... he knows she would never marry him if he asks nicely nor will she ever trust him... by building more hatred in Niru he's making her marry him so that for revenge sake she's saved from humiliation...