Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 - Page 7

sudhalata1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hopefully its on track and they dont axe it for some shaadi ka tamaasha.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: usmrasul

no, am on a topic making spree actually 🤣  see i even made one on Viswa and AL

wanted to make a very girlish topic too (like do you like Nirus new hairstyle) but then scrapped the idea because darshudi will sure dholafy me 😛

about the epi, i hoped for a new promo because currently am confused on which way it will go😕

Sumi, I dont mind... If you open topic on her... Its completely ur wish... 😉
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: darshana23

Sumi, I dont mind... If you open topic on her... Its completely ur wish... 😉

on second thought , i think i would rather play safe and let the forum come to complete normality before creating such topics

but i think tat hairstyle would be wore, even yesterday she was in smae style and open hair does give a freaky and angry look so goes with current story as Sarjee is trying to make N angry and Sarje will do a good job out of it i dare say 😳

@Latadi: well it depnds on the trp score too but if the channels feels like axing it, theres no stopping them
darshana23 thumbnail
thik hain... u can wait for Monday if u wish.. Else I know people will forget that u and sujji were one who supported BK when needed... And will come up with non-sense comments again for buttering up and all...

sudhalata1 thumbnail
Dont want to get it axed as its really picking up now. that jamboorie called RKR is gonna be a flop like the first two seasons
 want this to continue atleast for kapil

darshana23 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sudhalata1

Dont want to get it axed as its really picking up now. that jamboorie called RKR is gonna be a flop like the first two seasons
 want this to continue atleast for kapil

Di, truth is whatever Imagine audience is they liked to watch this swaymvar and all kind of shows.. I dont know what they get by making mockery of marriage???

But yes I also want show to run for Kapil's sake..
usmrasul thumbnail

Di, truth is whatever Imagine audience is they liked to watch this swaymvar and all kind of shows.. I dont know what they get by making mockery of marriage???   its Ratan this time not rakhi and many people do like ratan, at least she is a good actress, so people might be interested

But yes I also want show to run for Kapil's sake..  same here...in fact now seeing the team trying it hard to make it sensible and on track, i want it to stay for everyone associated

sudhalata1 thumbnail

Di, truth is whatever Imagine audience is they liked to watch this swaymvar and all kind of shows.. I dont know what they get by making mockery of marriage???

But yes I also want show to run for Kapil's sake..

getting married with a swayamvar...where r we. ? lagta hai we'll be watching ramayan 2😆😆
darshana23 thumbnail
Sumi, I am off for dinner now... will catch u later...
usmrasul thumbnail

Sumi, I am off for dinner now... will catch u later...

ok bye, i will be here some time later too ...