Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

5th May - All about Talli (Kes-Gul) (Page 4)

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

I saw bits and pieces of the episode. I started imagining Kesar's reaction if Gulaal went missing. He would be in a frenzy but with Talli he did act like a true friend which others will mistake as something else because they have not seen his passion towards Gulaal.
Yes, all they will see is what a good match they are Talli/Kesar LOL  whilst from Kesar's pov it was the right thing to do and for a friend - for anyone if a situation arised well if it was Gulaal there would be a strong intensity for it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul

biscch Newbie
biscch
biscch

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
@ rituka,
Actually I do know the custome of Dearvatu and all.
I was not questioing that. I was trying to make a point that when Gulal was married to Vasant she always thought Kesar as their child. When she decided to do Dearvatu with Kesar she mentioned that she has to choose Kesar Versus Dusyant because she wants to show to people that her love toward Vasant is still live. Gulal is the one who choose tali for kesar becasue they had special relationship since childhood. Kesar being Tali's uncle is not entirely truth. Sudha had to adopt Tali to give and get love that she always desired with her husband Raman.
Anyways.  I hope i made my point clear.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11ritukaprithvi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index