Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

5th May - All about Talli (Kes-Gul) (Page 3)

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritukaprithvi

@biscch
If that is the case than there is no kesar with talli also because talli is sudha's daughter and hence in this way Kesar is her uncle. If we have that scenerio than all of them are related to one another and hence will remain alone all their lives.

Devyarvatu is an accepted custom in indian societies and they do not specify the age of the devars involved . Devars are free to accept or reject this custom when they grow up if they marry in infancy. All religions have some such customs for the betterment of women and lineage.    

WOOHOO! HATS OFF TO YOU BABY!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

reemgritukaprithviLennie

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritukaprithvi

@biscch
If that is the case than there is no kesar with talli also because talli is sudha's daughter and hence in this way Kesar is her uncle. If we have that scenerio than all of them are related to one another and hence will remain alone all their lives.
Devyarvatu is an accepted custom in indian societies and they do not specify the age of the devars involved . Devars are free to accept or reject this custom when they grow up if they marry in infancy. All religions have some such customs for the betterment of women and lineage.

Jiyo rituka ...what a fab observation...why didnt anyone of us think of kesar being talli's uncle by virtue of her adoption by sudhaClap

reemgritukaprithviLennie

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
LennieeeHug

I am so happyyy to see yr writeups again...really missed a lot...Thanks a lot that Gul-Kesar & Gulaal brought back the best times again.

I am a bit inactive in IF...But whenever i login i loved reading yr thoughts on Gulaal's episodes and esp Gul-Kesar.

I am also watching the serial, will have our discussion when i'll come back soon.

Oh!!!!!!! Lennie I really miss those wonderful days of our discussions.Now happy and eagerly looking forward to the wonderful daysss.

Byeee, Takecare,
See u soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennie

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

LennieeeHug

I am so happyyy to see yr writeups again...really missed a lot...Thanks a lot that Gul-Kesar & Gulaal brought back the best times again.

I am a bit inactive in IF...But whenever i login i loved reading yr thoughts on Gulaal's episodes and esp Gul-Kesar.

I am also watching the serial, will have our discussion when i'll come back soon.

Oh!!!!!!! Lennie I really miss those wonderful days of our discussions.Now happy and eagerly looking forward to the wonderful daysss.

Byeee, Takecare,
See u soon.

Thanks alot, i remember you telling me that you want to see me writing again, i thought i wouldnt be doing it anymore but Gul-Kesar have got me back, and they are a pairing that you cant help but write about and so on, and analyse and discuss, its that bond Smile
Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
nice post lennie ! and like reemz mentioned yesterday i sense talli trouble tooOuch...today was a pass epi for me and i dont blame cv as everytime i cant expect  them to give me  the best ...no complains at all ...just a  request avoid kes-talli its DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

ritukaprithvisharneil92Lennie

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Today's scene was like how a best friend or a friend is with another firend and Kesar stood up to all and also Talli drama seems to be coming - not sure how but something is def coming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvisharneil92

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
I saw bits and pieces of the episode. I started imagining Kesar's reaction if Gulaal went missing. He would be in a frenzy but with Talli he did act like a true friend which others will mistake as something else because they have not seen his passion towards Gulaal.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvipoppinss

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suki11

@reemg
ATM I don't like any of those jodis in a romantic sense. The fact that kesar/gulaal marriage is illegal and involves child marriage, really turns me off. I'm live-in aunt to three kids and the whole thought of them being involved in any sort of child marriage custom sickens me.
I'm not bashing gulaal or the actions she took, but its hard for me to root for something that I don't agree with or more importantly I wouldn't want for myself or anyone close to me. Ugh its so hard to put in words want I mean. I'm not as good at this as other people in this forum are!
When it comes to talli/kesar I like them being friends but talli is too immature and naive IMO to be compatible with a complex individual such as kesar. If they got together now, it would be a very imbalanced jodi, as kesar would always have control I think and be frustrated with talli all the time.
Anyway I hoped I you get what I mean, sum answer is I don't like either jodi romance wise yet!

me too !  i support kes-gul coz  kesar want it to happen ...!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index