ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Lennie
Thankyou very much.
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update Lennie. I went out today and somewhere in my mind I think I knew that aaj Talli ka bol baala hoga!

Mujhe already headache hai aur uss larki ko dekh kar mera sar phat jaayega! I'm as bad as JK sometimes <<
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Thanks for the update Lennie. I went out today and somewhere in my mind I think I knew that aaj Talli ka bol baala hoga!

Mujhe already headache hai aur uss larki ko dekh kar mera sar phat jaayega! I'm as bad as JK sometimes <<

reemz kaki chill! πŸ˜‰ you should know that helly shah (talli) comes to this website to see all the crap we write about her.. but somehow, i don't feel like i'll be joining you today in bashing her up. somehow i felt that the huge talli scenes were very essential for what may come.. do you rem the last mahaepisode where talli took 3/4 of the episode? it all adds up to the shock that the family will receive when they'll see kesar and gul together instead of what most of them wished for! i think i rather see her now than see her later when kesar-gul scenes would hold more significance. πŸ˜Š
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^LOL I think I'm most worried about the axe lurking over the show which is why I sincerely hope the creatives know what they are doing.

I know it will be Gulaal and Kesar, I am willing to be patient but I can't handle too much of Talli. BP high vy ho jaata hai πŸ˜›
biscch thumbnail
somethings I don't understand about the show.
For instance I thought Gulal was marrying Kesar just so she can stay in the family ,not  to fall in love with him.
Kesar is like a child to her so how can she have feeling for him when he grow up? That does not make any sense at all. Why people want to see Kesar Gulal pair is beyond my understanding.

ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@biscch
If that is the case than there is no kesar with talli also because talli is sudha's daughter and hence in this way Kesar is her uncle. If we have that scenerio than all of them are related to one another and hence will remain alone all their lives.

Devyarvatu is an accepted custom in indian societies and they do not specify the age of the devars involved . Devars are free to accept or reject this custom when they grow up if they marry in infancy. All religions have some such customs for the betterment of women and lineage.    
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ritukaprithvi

@biscch

If that is the case than there is no kesar with talli also because talli is sudha's daughter and hence in this way Kesar is her uncle. If we have that scenerio than all of them are related to one another and hence will remain alone all their lives.

Devyarvatu is an accepted custom in indian societies and they do not specify the age of the devars involved . Devars are free to accept or reject this custom when they grow up if they marry in infancy. All religions have some such customs for the betterment of women and lineage.    

WOOHOO! HATS OFF TO YOU BABY!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ritukaprithvi

@biscch

Jiyo rituka ...what a fab observation...why didnt anyone of us think of kesar being talli's uncle by virtue of her adoption by sudhaπŸ‘

ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LennieeeπŸ€—

I am so happyyy to see yr writeups again...really missed a lot...Thanks a lot that Gul-Kesar & Gulaal brought back the best times again.

I am a bit inactive in IF...But whenever i login i loved reading yr thoughts on Gulaal's episodes and esp Gul-Kesar.

I am also watching the serial, will have our discussion when i'll come back soon.

Oh!!!!!!! Lennie I really miss those wonderful days of our discussions.Now happy and eagerly looking forward to the wonderful daysss.

Byeee, Takecare,
See u soon.

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ssdtvgojan

LennieeeπŸ€—

I am so happyyy to see yr writeups again...really missed a lot...Thanks a lot that Gul-Kesar & Gulaal brought back the best times again.

I am a bit inactive in IF...But whenever i login i loved reading yr thoughts on Gulaal's episodes and esp Gul-Kesar.

I am also watching the serial, will have our discussion when i'll come back soon.

Oh!!!!!!! Lennie I really miss those wonderful days of our discussions.Now happy and eagerly looking forward to the wonderful daysss.

Byeee, Takecare,
See u soon.

Thanks alot, i remember you telling me that you want to see me writing again, i thought i wouldnt be doing it anymore but Gul-Kesar have got me back, and they are a pairing that you cant help but write about and so on, and analyse and discuss, its that bond 😊