Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

5th May - All about Talli (Kes-Gul) (Page 2)

suki11 Goldie
suki11
suki11

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
@reemg
ATM I don't like any of those jodis in a romantic sense. The fact that kesar/gulaal marriage is illegal and involves child marriage, really turns me off. I'm live-in aunt to three kids and the whole thought of them being involved in any sort of child marriage custom sickens me.
I'm not bashing gulaal or the actions she took, but its hard for me to root for something that I don't agree with or more importantly I wouldn't want for myself or anyone close to me. Ugh its so hard to put in words want I mean. I'm not as good at this as other people in this forum are!
When it comes to talli/kesar I like them being friends but talli is too immature and naive IMO to be compatible with a complex individual such as kesar. If they got together now, it would be a very imbalanced jodi, as kesar would always have control I think and be frustrated with talli all the time.
Anyway I hoped I you get what I mean, sum answer is I don't like either jodi romance wise yet!

Edited by suki11 - 05 May 2011 at 11:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92Lennie

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritukaprithvi

@ Lennie
Can you explain something  to me please. Today KESAR excatly new the symptoms of a person who is supposed to be in love. How come he is clueless himself. He never wrote anything like this in his letter to GULAAL.
What are we to understand from this, is KESAR not in love with GULAAL because he is not showing any such symptoms himself.

Why are both GULAALand talli stuck to each other all the time, every time. 
Kesar was teasing her wasnt he, so he wasnt really dwelling on himself but yes what he said should apply to him, if he thinks about it but the acknowledgement that he might love Gulaal like a man loves a woman hasnt been realised has it yet, but we all know how he gazes at Gulaal and how he cares for her so much, and that letter proved it and the way he hides his emotions through anger and so on

Kesar's feelings for Gulaal go beyond love if i would say so, its just there  - its deep and its soulful (as his the Kes-Gul bond) in a way and intense as well,  whilst what Talli feels for Kesar doesnt come close does it, even though i would say she loves him and so on

Maybe another person can explain it to you or Reemz Smile

Edited by Lennie - 05 May 2011 at 11:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

reemgritukaprithvisharneil92

ritukaprithvi Goldie
ritukaprithvi
ritukaprithvi

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
@ Lennie
Thankyou very much.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennie

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Lennie. I went out today and somewhere in my mind I think I knew that aaj Talli ka bol baala hoga!

Mujhe already headache hai aur uss larki ko dekh kar mera sar phat jaayega! I'm as bad as JK sometimes <<

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvisharneil92poppinssLennie

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Thanks for the update Lennie. I went out today and somewhere in my mind I think I knew that aaj Talli ka bol baala hoga!

Mujhe already headache hai aur uss larki ko dekh kar mera sar phat jaayega! I'm as bad as JK sometimes <<

reemz kaki chill! Wink you should know that helly shah (talli) comes to this website to see all the crap we write about her.. but somehow, i don't feel like i'll be joining you today in bashing her up. somehow i felt that the huge talli scenes were very essential for what may come.. do you rem the last mahaepisode where talli took 3/4 of the episode? it all adds up to the shock that the family will receive when they'll see kesar and gul together instead of what most of them wished for! i think i rather see her now than see her later when kesar-gul scenes would hold more significance. Smile

ritukaprithviLennie

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
^LOL I think I'm most worried about the axe lurking over the show which is why I sincerely hope the creatives know what they are doing.

I know it will be Gulaal and Kesar, I am willing to be patient but I can't handle too much of Talli. BP high vy ho jaata hai Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvisharneil92poppinssLennie

biscch Newbie
biscch
biscch

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
somethings I don't understand about the show.
For instance I thought Gulal was marrying Kesar just so she can stay in the family ,not  to fall in love with him.
Kesar is like a child to her so how can she have feeling for him when he grow up? That does not make any sense at all. Why people want to see Kesar Gulal pair is beyond my understanding.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennie

ritukaprithvi Goldie
ritukaprithvi
ritukaprithvi

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
@biscch
If that is the case than there is no kesar with talli also because talli is sudha's daughter and hence in this way Kesar is her uncle. If we have that scenerio than all of them are related to one another and hence will remain alone all their lives.

Devyarvatu is an accepted custom in indian societies and they do not specify the age of the devars involved . Devars are free to accept or reject this custom when they grow up if they marry in infancy. All religions have some such customs for the betterment of women and lineage.    

sharneil92Lennie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index