Gulaal

5th May - All about Talli (Kes-Gul)

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Sad scene at the start, with Suds and Gulaal finding Talli and Talli tells them she was cleaning the house, as it needs a clean as she will be staying here as she doesnt want to be a burden on them anymore, what with JK's words ringing in her ears, Gulaal and Suds are shocked at what she is saying and so on, looks like Suds heart  is breaking

JK chewing the ear of her hubby, and saying bad things about Talli and look how she is repaying us and all that, and staying out all night, the way JK is going on and on (the things she says is hurtful), she herself is tainting Talli's image even more then anything as i said before,

JK is a headache to me πŸ˜†

Finally Motabha tells her to basically shut up, and she is saying whatever comes to her mind, she is speaking, we should be worrying where she is and how she is and JK is pointing a finger on her character and so on - JK is the sort of woman who doesn shut up and always needs to have the final word πŸ₯±

Sudha i feel for her, Talli is basically everything to her and has been for the last 10 yrs, her reason for living and so on - with Talli - her Talli, Sudha got a reason to love and to receive love back (coz we all know what Raman was like and what he did to her, made her feel useless, and unloved and would beat her etc at one point she even wanted to suicide), and cant believe what Talli is saying and so on and how easily Talli is letting her go and making it seem she meant nothing to Talli, breaks down crying and saying everything is a lie  Talli wipes away her tears and they both hug each other 😳

You know i always liked Sudha (i just had to mention this lol) even though in the past way before, she was little selfish when it came to Raman and JK, and D schemes before

Talli finally comes home and Paanbha is so glad to see as well as Gigakaka, whilst JK is well JK as we saw int he precap, goes and lashes out at Talli, Talli totally is scared of JK and the hell she unleashes and throwing accusations on Talli, Kesar walks in sees what's going on, and JK is saying that Talli is not allowed in and Sudha can go if she wants as well with her, basically told them to get out, and Sudha agrees everyone shocked, and Kesar says no one is going anywhere and so on, but again JK on her earbashing mantraπŸ˜† saying she isnt allowed back in, and she doesnt trust and Kesar says he trusts her and so on, and everyone is surprised but look so grateful and so on, and finally Kesar lays down the law in his own way - that Talli is staying, and he trusts her and he doesnt want to talk about this anymore and so on, totally shut JK up and also said that innocent ppl always get blamed whilst the ppl who are guilty are let off (obviously he was talking about something as we all know) got to say seeing Kesar like this was good, coz he was standing up and was calm, spoke in a sterm calm voice and how a man should be - something MB and Giga kaka couldnt do today - and in that sense i am proud of Kesar and how he handled it and so on, i guess everyone was which was needed

Then he takes Talli's arm (and yes we did a camera angle on that frame on the arms) and walks towards JK and past her lol, Sudha is proud, and i think Gulaal is as well, even though she seems to have a surprise look on her face or something or am i expecint her to have the same look as what Suds had? πŸ˜•

Kesar takes her to his room and says where was she and why, and Gulaal comes and says dont ever thing you are alone and signals to Kesar on what to do and Kesar gets am idea and starts teasing her in a way and Gulaal looks on amused, well you need to see the scene on what Kesar comes up with and so on, and makes Talli talk and back to herself and running after Kesar and so on and Gulaal smiling at them and Talli at the end coz yep Talli rani is in love πŸ˜†

All i can say is that Talli is gonna get one big surpise coz well obviously JK is like a lioness waiting to unleash lol, back to being serious what i mean is Kesar and his feelings, i dont see Kesar having such feelings for Talli, to the one he has for Gulaal, what he always has done before he left and during his time away,  and the one he is feeling even more

As for Gulaal, she has no reason for not wanting Talli and Kesar together as that is what she has in her mind, also progressing Talli/Kesar in a way seeing as she has seen Talli being the one for Kesar and will take care of him and so on etc, so feeling anything beside somewhat happiness in seeing Talli/Kesar interact is all good to he... as her feelings for Kesar are not changed how they were before...

As for JK, and Talli - something is gonna happen for Talli to be binded to the house seeing as JK is hell bent on not wanting her there and calling her a stranger basically to them all

Precap - D and Kesar thats all i will say

You know why i always liked this show Gulaal, its coz you get an episode maybe everyday or so, where you get good quality acting and drama and a flow in a story whatever characters or scenes it had, so as a whole you can enjoy this show and all the characters in a way

I know alot of ppl wont be too happy with Talli centric episode but i think storywise i see why we got it and so on

😊

Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sauris thumbnail
When kesar takes talli away catching her hand,where everyone is suprised i saw pain in gulals eyes.It was painful for her to watch kesar & talli together.If this is the case now what is gona happen if talli & kesar get married😭

When gulal was wiping tallis tears & kissing her,kesars expression was mmm...😍
suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I liked kesar today aswell. He proved in the way he shut up JK that he is his brother's brother. Still wished that it was gulaal that let loose on JK.
After all she's done to gulaal it should have been her. I still remember the scene where she threw out gulaal's parents after vasant died, and said all those rude, mean and downright offensive things to them, and gulaal and her family just took it all. If anyone ever spoke to my parents like that all hell would break lose! I wished that they had shown gulaal flash-backing to that scene, and being reminded of it in the way JK was insulting talli about being an burden, and then for once giving JK as good as she gives.
Seriously I can't take Jk anymore, everytime she comes on screen I wince and press mute, unless it looks like shes getting told off!
The best part of today's epi for me was the final scene, seeing gulaal laughing and smiling as talli and kesar ran around her. Liked kesar teasing airhead talli too. And shockingly I'm beginning to like the faces talli pulls when she gets mad at kesar, I actually think their cute.
Thanks for the update Lennie!
reemg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: suki11

I liked kesar today aswell. He proved in the way he shut up JK that he is his brother's brother. Still wished that it was gulaal that let loose on JK.
After all she's done to gulaal it should have been her. I still remember the scene where she threw out gulaal's parents after vasant died, and said all those rude, mean and downright offensive things to them, and gulaal and her family just took it all. If anyone ever spoke to my parents like that all hell would break lose! I wished that they had shown gulaal flash-backing to that scene, and being reminded of it in the way JK was insulting talli about being an burden, and then for once giving JK as good as she gives.
Seriously I can't take Jk anymore, everytime she comes on screen I wince and press mute, unless it looks like shes getting told off!
The best part of today's epi for me was the final scene, seeing gulaal laughing and smiling as talli and kesar ran around her. Liked kesar teasing airhead talli too. And shockingly I'm beginning to like the faces talli pulls when she gets mad at kesar, I actually think their cute.
Thanks for the update Lennie!

Quick question 😊
Do you prefer Talli and Kesar than Gulaal and Kesar?
x
Lennie thumbnail
Kesar proved to me alot today, she stood up to JK and in a way - where one person cant say anything coz Kesar was straight to the point, stern, calm and not harsh - definately not using the tone JK was using and so on, and he did what a man should of done and everyone looked on proudly in a way he handled it

I liked that Kesar didnt question Talli's character, he trusts her and thats big thing for me and anyone, in a friendship or a relation, trust etc

Gulaal her expresson was one of moved by Kesar in a way to see him like this, taking control and so on, i did expect her to get the expression Sudha had

Gulaal smiling is always a treat isnt it, and how Kes-Gul kinda worked together to bring Talli back to normal lol

The thing is from other's pov like MB, PB and so an elder person - they will see that yes Kesar-Talli suit each other and like each other etc lets think of an aliiance between them lol - typical reaction isnt it, but never really think what that actual person might feel and this is where Kesar comes in doesnt it, we all know he sees Talli as his best friend nothing more and so on
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks lennie ..πŸ€—...but count me in the list of ppl who are unhappy with talli...occupying too much screen spaceπŸ˜’.i think i ve gone mad i m so glued to gulaal ...thanks to your updates which i accidentally read and now i wait for your beautiful updatesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Lennie
Can you explain something  to me please. Today KESAR excatly new the symptoms of a person who is supposed to be in love. How come he is clueless himself. He never wrote anything like this in his letter to GULAAL.
What are we to understand from this, is KESAR not in love with GULAAL because he is not showing any such symptoms himself.

Why are both GULAALand talli stuck to each other all the time, every time. 
Neil-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: reemg

Quick question 😊
Do you prefer Talli and Kesar than Gulaal and Kesar?

Right now I dont give a damn  about these two women. Kesar is better off without both of them. I would say Kesar get back to the city and find some smart woman . Not this silly airhead Talli with dreams in her eyes and please not even sacrificial Gulaal. πŸ˜†
Kesar you rocked with Jamuna Kaki today. Showed yourself to be a man in command and would not stand up for any nonsense from everyone. Please keep this attitude with Gulaal too. She is planning a big surprise for you with pairing you and Talli. This commanding authority is going to work wonders then. Want to see Gulaal stupefied when she realizes your real intentions. You acted in every way like a good friend to Talli. If Gulaal and other family members are reading too much into that...then it is too bad, they are in for a shock.
suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@reemg
ATM I don't like any of those jodis in a romantic sense. The fact that kesar/gulaal marriage is illegal and involves child marriage, really turns me off. I'm live-in aunt to three kids and the whole thought of them being involved in any sort of child marriage custom sickens me.
I'm not bashing gulaal or the actions she took, but its hard for me to root for something that I don't agree with or more importantly I wouldn't want for myself or anyone close to me. Ugh its so hard to put in words want I mean. I'm not as good at this as other people in this forum are!
When it comes to talli/kesar I like them being friends but talli is too immature and naive IMO to be compatible with a complex individual such as kesar. If they got together now, it would be a very imbalanced jodi, as kesar would always have control I think and be frustrated with talli all the time.
Anyway I hoped I you get what I mean, sum answer is I don't like either jodi romance wise yet!
Edited by suki11 - 12 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ritukaprithvi

@ Lennie

Can you explain something  to me please. Today KESAR excatly new the symptoms of a person who is supposed to be in love. How come he is clueless himself. He never wrote anything like this in his letter to GULAAL.
What are we to understand from this, is KESAR not in love with GULAAL because he is not showing any such symptoms himself.

Why are both GULAALand talli stuck to each other all the time, every time. 

Kesar was teasing her wasnt he, so he wasnt really dwelling on himself but yes what he said should apply to him, if he thinks about it but the acknowledgement that he might love Gulaal like a man loves a woman hasnt been realised has it yet, but we all know how he gazes at Gulaal and how he cares for her so much, and that letter proved it and the way he hides his emotions through anger and so on

Kesar's feelings for Gulaal go beyond love if i would say so, its just there  - its deep and its soulful (as his the Kes-Gul bond) in a way and intense as well,  whilst what Talli feels for Kesar doesnt come close does it, even though i would say she loves him and so on

Maybe another person can explain it to you or Reemz 😊
Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago