Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Like everybody else I loved todays episode. Yesterday's episode just shook me up and I was very upset. But no grudges now. A very sweet, meaningful and real episode. Sid stole the show today. He was a perfect friend and a perfect big brother. Once again he proved his love and support for Viren and Nivi. Whatever he said to Viren was so meaningful and the way he approached him was so appropriate. He actually put a stitch in time. One thing that always strike me is that not only Sid and Nivi try to do best for their marriage and their partners but also for each others marriage and partners too. Partners being their siblings, they both understand them very well. Nivi knows Divya and Sid knows Viren. They are both very honest human beings. I am not saying others are not but thats just how I feel about both these characters. They both have tried to live with whatever they got. Today when Sid was telling Viren that he is lucky to have a wife like Nivedita, I was thinking that he must be wanting to say, look at me what I have and I still respect her so much.
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah loved the scene between the brothers today. Sid acted well, in ages, wish they would give him good lines like they did today.
Lived my NivRen at the end it was beautiful it made me cry.
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha_fan

Like everybody else I loved todays episode. Yesterday's episode just shook me up and I was very upset. But no grudges now. A very sweet, meaningful and real episode. Sid stole the show today. He was a perfect friend and a perfect big brother. Once again he proved his love and support for Viren and Nivi. Whatever he said to Viren was so meaningful and the way he approached him was so appropriate. He actually put a stitch in time. One thing that always strike me is that not only Sid and Nivi try to do best for their marriage and their partners but also for each others marriage and partners too. Partners being their siblings, they both understand them very well. Nivi knows Divya and Sid knows Viren. They are both very honest human beings. I am not saying others are not but thats just how I feel about both these characters. They both have tried to live with whatever they got. Today when Sid was telling Viren that he is lucky to have a wife like Nivedita, I was thinking that he must be wanting to say, look at me what I have and I still respect her so much.

Thanks Chandni, for commenting. Yes, yesterday's episode just shook everyone of us but today they revived us. I agree with you dear.

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aamina1010

Yeah loved the scene between the brothers today. Sid acted well, in ages, wish they would give him good lines like they did today.
Lived my NivRen at the end it was beautiful it made me cry.

Thank you Aamina, Yes after a while Sid was his usual self.
Abirami24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post abt d sood brothers...
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely post Milee.  The two of them were awesome today.  Both acted so well and the writers gave us such wonderful dialogues. 

I especially loved the way way Viren reacted so viscerally when Sid asked him if he wanted to build the foundation of his first project on Nivi's dard.  Viren's wrenching "nahin" was soul-touching.  He is just brilliant!