Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
oh milieee miliee milieee mujhe ek baat bata wheather u n trimurti born in some librarary or wht ? lolzzz becozz U guyzz r just soo perfect in words tht I m left Speechless .

okk I knew u will come up wid dis SOOD BRO topic as soon as I finished watchng d epi . ohh me2 loved everythng 2dy in d epi . it was perfect epi . Sood bros love , niveren's love , Viren's opened heart , n at last like u said d BG music .

ye d BG music did play a veryy veryy imp role in making d scene perfect n beautiful . 1st when Viren was blurting out 2 nivi , they used Viren's sad Music whch they plays when he is sad or feels giulty , dis they also used in d stalker revealation secene . then they used d Nivren's BG music josh wala music ) in Viren-Sid scene whch they play when Viren fights for Nivi wid every1 n supports her .d way he runs 2 Nivi was just so gd . n u know i liked d expression or shld say sudden reaction of Viren when Sid says " ky tum uske dard pe apni khushiyon ki imaarat ... " n viren cuts n says " NAHI " ohh hu much i loveddd it .
n Atleast d Nivren's Bg music ( pal pal Bg music ) played . lovedd d magical hugg . n d way my swweetu says Sooryy haii aisa puppy sa face banake soory bolega toh kaun maaf nahi karega .

n miliee sharam nahi aati  , Viren ko BLUE KURTE mein dekh ke tere kaano vich thand pend gayii . haan ? arre ur Hubby will kill u  ROFL   oops Sooryy for nonsense joke . but yes sach mein kaano vich toh nahi lekin aakhon vich zarror thand pend gayi . ( uff yeh Viren ke dialogues , sometimes i thnk now a time wil come when we will use only Viren's dialogues for communication lolzzz )

once again jaan , lovelyy lovellyy post , awsome .
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Very nice analysis milee and loved ur answers about sid, nivi and viren and how sid handled... πŸ‘

@ Raj the pic is apt for this post and its very nice. πŸ‘

Thank you Usha for your comment. I hope roz aisa hi episodes ho and hum sab aisa hi discuss kartay rahey.
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nothing else to say Milee u hv said it all, nice post luv it
milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Oh Milee, I will miss you so much when you are on vacation. I seriously hope the 3rd trimurti comes back soon. And I hope we get to see CCBM for another year.
Yes, the music had more impact on the scene. Today editors really paid attention to the editing and did a good job. Whenever I am seeing the last scene I am getting tears. πŸ˜­. It is just picture perfect. 

Anju, I too will miss you yaar. I did send her PM but don't know what happened. Maybe she is busy with work or something.
Me too just wishing for a miracle, so that after I come back from vacation I will return to you guys. Lets hope for the best.

I have to go and watch again, I just watched it only once yaar. But still all the scenes are running in my mind so clearly. It was just awesome.

I am now so worried about Nivi yaar, that bhai is coming out of the jail. Why only Nivi yaar, what's her fate? she cannot live happily for two seconds something or the other happens.

This time I really want Viren to hit that guy so hard that he should forget his name. I really really wanna see Vire show his early self to Bhai, hitting him so hard for giving pain to Nivi.
milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rani2011

Aww milee u r already in the dreamland πŸ˜‰ thanks for responding .. i love the way u write U just bring each & every detail beautifully. u know what u made me re watch today's episode by giving such awesome details. So, i am going to watch now 😊 thanks!
i read some where that u r going to India. we will defo miss u & ur awesome writing. i wish u have a wonderful time with ur family & relatives in India.

πŸ˜† jab baat ho mere Sood Brothrs ki I will be always in my dreamlandπŸ˜‰
Thanks dear for the comments, its so sweet of you.

Hey, thanks for the wishes for my trip. Me too going to watch the show peacefully once again.
milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

oh milieee miliee milieee mujhe ek baat bata wheather u n trimurti born in some librarary or wht ? lolzzz becozz U guyzz r just soo perfect in words tht I m left Speechless .

okk I knew u will come up wid dis SOOD BRO topic as soon as I finished watchng d epi . ohh me2 loved everythng 2dy in d epi . it was perfect epi . Sood bros love , niveren's love , Viren's opened heart , n at last like u said d BG music .

ye d BG music did play a veryy veryy imp role in making d scene perfect n beautiful . 1st when Viren was blurting out 2 nivi , they used Viren's sad Music whch they plays when he is sad or feels giulty , dis they also used in d stalker revealation secene . then they used d Nivren's BG music josh wala music ) in Viren-Sid scene whch they play when Viren fights for Nivi wid every1 n supports her .d way he runs 2 Nivi was just so gd . n u know i liked d expression or shld say sudden reaction of Viren when Sid says " ky tum uske dard pe apni khushiyon ki imaarat ... " n viren cuts n says " NAHI " ohh hu much i loveddd it .
n Atleast d Nivren's Bg music ( pal pal Bg music ) played . lovedd d magical hugg . n d way my swweetu says Sooryy haii aisa puppy sa face banake soory bolega toh kaun maaf nahi karega .

n miliee sharam nahi aati  , Viren ko BLUE KURTE mein dekh ke tere kaano vich thand pend gayii . haan ? arre ur Hubby will kill u  ROFL   oops Sooryy for nonsense joke . but yes sach mein kaano vich toh nahi lekin aakhon vich zarror thand pend gayi . ( uff yeh Viren ke dialogues , sometimes i thnk now a time wil come when we will use only Viren's dialogues for communication lolzzz )

once again jaan , lovelyy lovellyy post , awsome .

Moni tu bhi naa, you are so sweet. Thanks for the comment. And its not kaan vich, its Dil vich tand padgayi yaar. Blue kurta and my Sweetu, I wanted to see it from the day Nivi pulled it out from the closet.πŸ˜‰

My husabnd already knows about Viren so he doesnot bother me poor dear. πŸ˜†

So how much did you drool over Viren dear? and on personal note how are you doing in your exams? Good luck
cottencandy thumbnail
@Milee even though I don't agree with your post all the time I do like reading your post! I like the way you are discribing the brothers.😊To me they both are doing their best!
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am going to bombard navz to come back ...on FB and PM too !!! Lets all do it !!! he he he ...on another note ...as always great analysis milee ...but my question to the CTs ...where has this Sid been the past 6 months ...he he he
milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cottencandy

@Milee even though I don't agree with your post all the time I do like reading your post! I like the way you are discribing the brothers.😊To me they both are doing their best!

Thanks dear atleast you like reading them and about opinions we all have ours right? nothing to worry but atleast you liked this one and thanks for commenting on it, really appreciate it.

Yes, Sood brothers are the best. They had a lot of potential but kya karen CT's didnot utilize it properly if not we would have definitely ruled the channel. Actually not only Sood brothers every character in CCBM had lot of potential but it was not explored.
milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lams

I am going to bombard navz to come back ...on FB and PM too !!! Lets all do it !!! he he he ...on another note ...as always great analysis milee ...but my question to the CTs ...where has this Sid been the past 6 months ...he he he

Lamya, thankyou sweetie oh really appreciate your comment. And me too have the same question but we know the answer right? lost in CT's mind and could not free himself out of it for long.πŸ˜†

I did send her PM but did not receive any reply. you girls try hard please and if she comes back tellher I missed her a lot and will keep in touch after I am backfrom vacation.