Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: saman.17

ha sach me kitne cute hai dono aaj toh naitik ne kitne dino baad akshara ko uthaya hai awww really again one more best epi...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

haan ekdum godh mein utha liya...πŸ˜ƒ subah ko when he saw that she was no in the bed he got worried...abhi he will be more worried for her...as if uski jaan Akshara mein basti hai..πŸ˜ƒ phir jhat se godh mein le liya...awww 😍
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tafseer

hana aaj toh Naitik ne Akshara ke stomach bhi touch kiya...whcih we wanted kabse...😍 heehehehee...n then godh mein bhi utha liya...just loved it...πŸ˜ƒ

haa he touched her stomach... n he lifted her... I'm thinking the same... we discussed that before naa that now a days naitik is not lifting akshara... shayad dimri ne yaha pada hoga... she included that to... too happyy...
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: beautiful16

abhi jaldi link do baba... thn i'll get busy...πŸ˜ƒ

haa jaldi link dedo na phir raat bhar wahi chalu rahega...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saman.17

ha sach me kitne cute hai dono aaj toh naitik ne kitne dino baad akshara ko uthaya hai awww really again one more best epi...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

yes i was very content with their scene,... fantastic hug..πŸ‘ mazaaa aa gaya...πŸ˜ƒ

he touched her stomach which we dramng frm so many daz 😍
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
yes..wanted to give them a good thrashing for not showing a good scene at the bank..phir se nashta paani khana shuru ho gaya..it was a record of some sort..4-5 episodes se no nashta, no khana ! but changed my mind later on coz they showed a good detailed, fab. naksh scene..and of course the morning scene was even better..naitik taking akshara in his arms, putting her to sleep, doing everything w/o making any noise , brilliant cute naksh scene..muaah ! naitik was again, out of the world...again πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ YR is going gr8, no wonder it has regained it's no. 1 position...

Sari, u were so right..bank business bhula kar they went straight to rashmi ki shadi πŸ˜† Singhania's r in a fix..they cannot refuse the rishta as they have rejected a prev. rishta..kitne rishte reject karenge? ..ab pata chalega gayitri ko what rajshri was trying to say...liking this track very much..hate akshara's positive attitude..the place where she should worry, she acts cool and vice versa...can't she smell something fishy? nikhil's lifestyle is very diff. from rashmi, the family values r diff. madam ko koi farak hi nahi padta πŸ€’ aaj maaf kiya coz she was amazingly awesome in the bank epi. and today..
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: beautiful16

abhi jaldi link do baba... thn i'll get busy...πŸ˜ƒ

hana lo baba lo..πŸ˜ƒ

hum bhi busy ho jaate hai...πŸ˜†
Apoorva_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

awww Naitik.πŸ€— πŸ€— he is such a caring loving husband...😍 😍 loved their scene yaar...
start mein thoda disappointment tha as what i wanted i didn;t get... but unka room scene compensated for everything,,,πŸ˜ƒ just loved it...

I guessd it right..! I was expecting more of the locker room scene. But they dint disappoint me today..πŸ˜ƒ Im so so happy after soo many days...πŸ˜†
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Apoorva_22

I watched it...πŸ˜ƒI watched it...πŸ˜ƒI watched it...πŸ˜ƒ I guess SBS segment was more detailed...?

haa sbs segment was more detailed... bank locker scene 30secs mein khatam hogaya... but the room scene n mrng scene r long... they conpensated everything with that... those scenes r awesome...
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

haan ekdum godh mein utha liya...πŸ˜ƒ subah ko when he saw that she was no in the bed he got worried...abhi he will be more worried for her...as if uski jaan Akshara mein basti hai..πŸ˜ƒ phir jhat se godh mein le liya...awww 😍

aajkal cv's bina kuch expect kiye hi zyada de rahe hai hope ab iska kuch kachra na karde kal toh bas dracula ke ghar ki baate hi hoti rahegi but aaj ka epi was tooo good...😳
aksharafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very very brilliantly done epi!!!room scene was ammmaaazzziiinnngggπŸ‘...

but who wants 2c rashmi's boaring story!!!anoying!!!!!ab bohot pakne wala hai!!!!😭

sukh bhare din bite re bhaiya ab dukh aayo re!!!!!😭