Phulwa

WU 5th may 2011 -phulwas goodbye to family-

joyo thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Phulwa wants to meet imarti but mangru says she cant take ur bidai.mangru gives a devima idol to phulwa and have faith in god.phulwa advice babu to take care bela babu adamaned and gets angry.phulwa advice to be calm.imarti whooping cries. In a room.phulwa takes blessings of imarti via chappals.ramshran mother says to phulwa that shes seen whole world but didnt a phulwa and hugs her phulwa goodbyes to family in tears.evryone remembers happytimes with her. Champa gives rice plate to take blessings but shanker throws it and takes phulwa with her.imarti suddenly gets mad and goes out of room and cries a heart out watching phulwas footsteps.phulwa cries ar shanker drives her to way of jail.shanker says to meet her with closed one.bhawani remembers phulwa as phulwa meets him.bhawani quite shock to see her.shanker says that revenge is taken and iam not like you what u have done to my sister.and shanker will give phulwa to bhawani.bhawani thinks its getting ok.but shanker threatens to make life of phulwa like hell.   
PRECAP- Shanker throws phulwas case and wants her to go away. Phulwa ask where wuld she go.
* * i used to update in opera browser in mobile so i cant use fonts.thanks * *

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Thanks for the quick update... Nupur was  great today ... So is Jannat