Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
I also believe u shud watch earlier episodes than u came to knw what she is

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirk-Nafisa-

meera_love Newbie
meera_love
meera_love

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Hehehhehhehe nice post! According to me Rashi is a quintessential B* [not literally as in "female dog" Wink...but defintely otherwise!]
But she aint a b* because she wears jeans...she's a b* for million other reasons LOL

keep posting,
cheers!
avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nkapoor

Originally posted by avivakirk

Originally posted by saomom

[QUOTE=Kavita.]Rashi Is Not At All a B*tch Infact I Think She Is The Best Actor On The Show ...Well After Jigar

Anyways i Think Every Family Member Has Always Got Something To Say About Rashi Weather Its Good Or Bad ! :)

I'm dying to know what you definition of a b**ch is...
I have not watched this show, i just saw the jeans scene hence posted here, i have heard that she is not nice though!

Why don't u watch the earlier episodes? It's all there in one place or if the star player is not working look up in star plus site?????
lol I am not too interested in this show! but I was shocked at the narrow-mindedness! felt sorry for rashi![/QUOT
Oh! I thought u were a fan of the show!
nkapoor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Kavita.]Rashi Is Not At All a B*tch Infact I Think She Is The Best Actor On The Show ...Well After Jigar

Anyways i Think Every Family Member Has Always Got Something To Say About Rashi Weather Its Good Or Bad ! :)

I have not watched this show, i just saw the jeans scene hence posted here, i have heard that she is not nice though!

Why don't u watch the earlier episodes? It's all there in one place or if the star player is not working look up in star plus site?????
lol I am not too interested in this show! but I was shocked at the narrow-mindedness! felt sorry for rashi![/QUOT
nup

So you are not really bothered about the show and are not going to go back and watch previous episodes or read any recaps, so why bother even about that particular episode, just leave it, and watch something better.

suk19avivakirk

nkapoor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita.

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
how narrow-minded! maybe if this narrow-minded society wasn't harassing her so much maybe she'd be a better person!
Your  analysis of the character Rashi is completely wrong. She's not being harassed . The reality is she's giving trouble to everyone else.

saomomsuk19

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

nup

So you are not really bothered about the show and are not going to go back and watch previous episodes or read any recaps, so why bother even about that particular episode, just leave it, and watch something better.
geez just expressing a POV, cannot be bothered to watch everything religiously! I have watched it once or twice, and really did not like wat I saw, hence I posted! relax!

I love you siggie, Karishma was the IT girl of the 90's and so was Salman, she still looks good, when do you think she is going to make her comeback to films and what movie is it going to be, I remember Raja Hindustani with Amir Khan (a totally different AK then today's) but I was wondering what if...a bit if that role in Dhoom 3 that YashRaj are looking to cast alongside Amir Khan went to Karishma? Wouldn't it be ace, I think it could work as she would definitely draw people to the cinema's in India and abroad I think the movie could be a big hit. 

Go to top