Posted: 12 years ago
I know she is not shown a nice character! but it is highly annoying how sum family members have a go at her! so what if she was waering jeans? how narrow-minded! maybe if this narrow-minded society wasn't harassing her so much maybe she'd be a better person! and I am sorry GOPI can sumtimes be sooo annoying! I dun even get y the shows always have to be sooo extreme about everyone's characterisation! and why does always the women who wears the jeans r shown as the b**ch! Edited by nkapoor - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavita. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Rashi Is Not At All a B*tch Infact I Think She Is The Best Actor On The Show ...Well After Jigar

Anyways i Think Every Family Member Has Always Got Something To Say About Rashi Weather Its Good Or Bad ! :)
This content was originally posted by: Kavita.

Rashi Is Not At All a B*tch Infact I Think She Is The Best Actor On The Show ...Well After Jigar

Anyways i Think Every Family Member Has Always Got Something To Say About Rashi Weather Its Good Or Bad ! :)

thankyou!
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Kavita.

I'm dying to know what you definition of a b**ch is...
This content was originally posted by: saomom

I have not watched this show, i just saw the jeans scene hence posted here, i have heard that she is not nice though!
Kavita. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saomom

My Definition Of a B*itch Is a Female Dog And If i Am Not Mistaken Rashi Is Not a Female Dog !
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nkapoor

I have not watched this show, i just saw the jeans scene hence posted here, i have heard that she is not nice though!

Why don't u watch the earlier episodes? It's all there in one place or if the star player is not working look up in star plus site?????
This content was originally posted by: avivakirk

Why don't u watch the earlier episodes? It's all there in one place or if the star player is not working look up in star plus site?????

lol I am not too interested in this show! but I was shocked at the narrow-mindedness! felt sorry for rashi!
aashima326 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I also believe u shud watch earlier episodes than u came to knw what she is
meera_love thumbnail
Hehehhehhehe nice post! According to me Rashi is a quintessential B* [not literally as in "female dog" ðŸ˜‰...but defintely otherwise!]
But she aint a b* because she wears jeans...she's a b* for million other reasons ðŸ˜†

keep posting,
cheers!