Laagi Tujhse Lagan

mishal ommitted from flashback

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys mishal is omitted from all the flashback scene of todays episode ,i think they are planning to return the character of dutta bahu but would be some other actor ,thats what is my perception looking at the episode from wedding scene to all other scene they should naku alone ,i guess mishal isn't coming so don't have high hopes ,these color people can do anything ,they haven't learned from diggu experience any new character would be rejected
mishal is a mystery he doesn't clarify most suprising thing was he appreciating the serial & the stupid actor in one of his interview mahi doing it is understandable coz she is part of serial ,why is he promoting it ? guys don't have any hope for this crap serial ,when mishal is ready to work on tv why can't this color guys contact him ,anyways looking at the serial trp it will end soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nakusha

guys mishal is omitted from all the flashback scene of todays episode ,i think they are planning to return the character of dutta bahu but would be some other actor ,thats what is my perception looking at the episode from wedding scene to all other scene they should naku alone ,i guess mishal isn't coming so don't have high hopes ,these color people can do anything ,they haven't learned from diggu experience any new character would be rejected

mishal is a mystery he doesn't clarify most suprising thing was he appreciating the serial & the stupid actor in one of his interview mahi doing it is understandable coz she is part of serial ,why is he promoting it ? guys don't have any hope for this crap serial ,when mishal is ready to work on tv why can't this color guys contact him ,anyways looking at the serial trp it will end soon

i totally agree with you. now i think PH becomes mad, what they r showing only they could understand. I think 50% of the viewers have already switch to another show. 
the trp of Dor,Tarak mehta ka ulta chashma have been raised, so there interest has switch 2 another serial, they would not leave that show  fr this LCL which can't be understood.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Mishal was eliminated from the montage and he himself as confirmed the news of his return is a rumour. What more confirmation would anyone need? I think its a matter of days before we get news of the the actor replacing MR as Dutta.
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Mishal was eliminated from the montage and he himself as confirmed the news of his return is a rumour. What more confirmation would anyone need? I think its a matter of days before we get news of the the actor replacing MR as Dutta.

even now i feel the same, it will be a new face but not MR as duttaπŸ˜•
Sweet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

yaar shreya she is telling that mishal is nt shown even in flashback.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^^yh tht probs means if they do bring dutta (the character) bk it wil b played by sum1 else...
who cares nw tho... the shws ruined big time... we al mre keen on the updates BB shows us...
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Whoever is still watching, people who are not aware of his not coming back,those who dont read articles, interview on net, can stop watching now, trp will fall again. His fbs were giving hopes to many people, but now even that is over. 

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
After the Montage Pic change itself, i felt no. of FBs have reduced, when compared to Jan Blindness-separation track, i doubted that they may replace. And so today they actually omitted dutta from FBs? i didn't expect that. But i still can't believe they will get any good actor, who will want to play dutta. I hope they better replace this serial.
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I do not really care what happens to LTL2. πŸ₯± I stop watching when Mishal left and will not watch unless he is back.😑

I do not think he is coming back to LTL and I think he is doing the right thing. πŸ˜ƒ We get to read what really would have happened if the real show was running and the writers are doing a great job. πŸ‘

I am looking forward to see what Mishal is going to do next and I hope/feel he is soon going to be back...big time...but somewhere else.

For me LTL was all about Dutta and NO Dutta without Mishal...he is the only Dutta for me.😊

Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: agbg98

I do not really care what happens to LTL2. πŸ₯± I stop watching when Mishal left and will not watch unless he is back.😑

I do not think he is coming back to LTL and I think he is doing the right thing. πŸ˜ƒ We get to read what really would have happened if the real show was running and the writers are doing a great job. πŸ‘

I am looking forward to see what Mishal is going to do next and I hope/feel he is soon going to be back...big time...but somewhere else.

For me LTL was all about Dutta and NO Dutta without Mishal...he is the only Dutta for me.😊

@Bold - Word πŸ‘πŸΌ    LTL was all about Dutta and his story - all others even Nakku was a part of his journey ...

To think he will not return is ...Sigh  😭😭😭
Dil hai ke manta nahi...and I blame myself for that.

Edited by Lekz - 12 years ago