Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 5th May 2011 (Page 8)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
19 [44.19%]
7 [16.28%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.33%]
0 [0.00%]
4 [9.30%]
0 [0.00%]
11 [25.58%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.33%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
LOL, I  think heis getting flak , a lot of it . That is why he is in a bad mood and you were in the wrong place at the wrong time ROFL...
Rachna , the important thing is that you made your point ..heis going to think about you when he will go to sleep in the night ..Your words will haunt him...will not let him sleep ...Evil SmileLOL

Edited by Tanyaz - 05 May 2011 at 8:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27archanamanavLovePRSoham

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Chalo , now I am very happy .He gave us a bad day ...we got even with him ...Evil Smile

abhi bhi gussa hoga ...

of course he is part of the team .What is this  nonsense .And yes this  is so rude to say there is difference between writer and director...are we jaahils that we don't know???
 but the director should be in touch with the writers ..I understand that scripts are changed all the tiem so he can also have his input ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 05 May 2011 at 8:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27LovePRSoham

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

LOL, I  think heis getting flak , a lot of it . That is why he is in a bad mood and you were in the wrong place at the wrong time ROFL...
Rachna , the important thing is that you made your point ..heis going to think about you when he will go to sleep in the night ..Your words will haunt him...will not let him sleep ...Evil SmileLOL
Tit for Tat Di.. Even I did not sleep after watching the show.. Now he should not Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bubbly143Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArManFan1

[QUOTE=Tanyaz]LOL,
Tit for Tat Di.. Even I did not sleep after watching the show.. Now he should not Wink

good job Clap

now that Muzzi is going to have sleepless night ( thanks to you and the war of words   LOL )  , it's time  for me to hit the bed ...Embarrassed

see you tomorrow ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePRSoham

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Chalo , now I am very happy .He gave us a bad day ...we got even with him ...Evil Smile

abhi bhi gussa hoga ...

of course he is part of the team .What is this  nonsense .And yes this  is so rude to say there is difference between writer and director...are we jaahils that we don't know???
 but the director should be in touch with the writers ..I understand that scripts are changed all the tiem so he can also have his input ...
Thats what is the point Di.. Tomorrow if the writers ask to fall in the well will he do it as the writers asked him.. He will have to voice as well.. He should be knowing what viewers want as he is part of PR Team... But he just wants to wash his hands off.. But I will not watch now and I am sure there will be some impact on TRPs.. I have seen that time I started or stopped a particular show the TRPs have rised/fallen.. Hope it happens this time too..

The best example was I started watching Saath Nibhaana Sathiya (My niece likes this show.. She is in 2nd standard).. I started watching this serial for her sake and believe me Di that week this show was on Top 1 beating my fav PR Shocked.. TIll now it is a good TRP gainer.. Still I keep cursing myself why did I start watching it as my mom is not stopping it now even though I have stopped long back Confused

Main Bhi pagal hoon.. I still cant believe I did this today... I have never done for any other show.. If I tell at home they say I have gone mad... Tongue

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
No Rachna , yo udid really well.These guys say that they don't care but I am telling  you , this  guy wil lthink .These letters  and feedbacks mean a lot to them .he is in a bad mood because obviously yo uare not the only one who is telling him that the show was bad ...
Director is supposed to be the captain of the ship so obviously he will be blamed ...

He needs to pull up his socks ...Angry

Edited by Tanyaz - 05 May 2011 at 8:47pm

LovePRSoham

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Rachna what was your main compalin .My compali nwas that the show is too sad and manav has to be  shown that he is doing somewhat well in life , we are fed up of failures for him ..also told him that if they kill the baby or give it to varsha then that would  be the pits and a lot many wil lstop watching ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 05 May 2011 at 8:50pm
LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
I hope so Di.. The day Manav will be successful in his business I will write a nice feed back again to Muzzu itself..I hope he will be happy then... I dont like people to be angry one me Tongue and that too when I know they are.. I dont like it n  will feel bad n try to make them happyWink...

See again Archana ke Pujari... Will surely make him happy by my sweet words the day Manav will be successful Di Smile..

Edited by ArManFan1 - 05 May 2011 at 8:50pm

Tanyaz

Go to top