Archana
Vaishali
Savita
Damodar
Anyone Else
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Satish n Savita today shined for me...Satish what a wonderful person...A really matured man...Even though he mis angry with Manav personally he is never letting it come in between their professional relationships...I really would like Manav to learn these facts from Satish...I hope Manav responds back to Satish by making up to him...In reality its really hard for any person to help someone who slapped ur wife in public no matter the situation...Satish has understand the situation and knows that things happened in heat of moment...so I hope Manav lets Satish know what Satish friendship means to him...
Savita was good , at last they are showing the mother side of Savita...which is good...Damo just knows to eat Savita's brain nothing else...As Savita said he just knows to taunt her and nothing else real idiotic fool...
Well I dont know how Manav is going to get out of the situation I hope Savita helps him out here in some way but he is some big trouble...Damn cheated very badly!!! Guess this is just the beginning for Arman long struggle...
Dharmu n Manju are competing with Arman for best pair award...They understand each other so well...so a competition to Arman now πŸ˜• ...I think they better pair them together...They deserve each other..🀒..
Guess coming weeks are going to be hard for Arman with being penniless again but hope is Savita now...Hope to see her back with bang and help Arman out...Looks like this situation might just bring Arman n Savita close with may be Savita helping Manav out somehow...Hope to see Savita taking care of Arman!!!

I voted for Manav today but Satish would come in 2nd place, he was so warm and welcoming toward Manav. Despite the slap he gave to Varsha Satish allowed him to enter his office. Satish is really a nice man. I guess the rift between ManSat is over thankfully it was just for a day. Now we just need to get Manav to think of Ajit as innocent and Shivu as evil. Poor Manav does not know about Shibu's tricks. I want Ajit to warn Manav about how bad Shibu is and I want Manav and Ajit to become friends again and Satish too. All 3 of them can track Shibu and Dharmesh down. But anyway Satish was good today, I thought he would still be mad at Manav but he is really a kind and forgiving person.
I dont think I can watch this sad show anymore.. I think I will read the WU and discuss on SOTD.. Thats it.. I cant watch this.. I keep watching this show only for ArMan and CV's cannot keep this good couple happy.. I could not see Manav yesterday was feeling so so so bad that I could not sleep after watching Manav struggle like this..

I dont sleep everyday only to watch the show..
My shift starts at 4 AM (now) else 3AM and I wait till 9PM IST to watch this show and after that I sleep... But if this is what CV's are giving then I dont want to see this...

I watch this show for ArMan so I can always watch their cute scenes online..  I want the TRPs go down so that they can show happy ArMan... They can show some other problems and not these financial problems which might lead Manav to Jail.. What will Archu do and moreover she is pregnant..  I dont think I am interested in such tracks..  We have seen enough of all this... Why cant CV's show good people prospering and bad people getting the punishments...

I never saw Dharmesh getting punished and Manjusha is the one who is the root of all problems still being happy in her life.. Whats the use of such program...

I am planning to stop watching this show for few days at the prime time...
My Vote goes to Manav for doing his best.. Superb acting by Sushant πŸ‘
They really must write better script and show some happy times  .Today so many things  did not make sense to me ..The ywere very inconsistent with the previous story track...

1. Vaishali is getting  worried about divorce , didn't Dharmesh tell her  that she is not his legal wife so why is there any talk of divorce .

2. At one time Dharmesh used to love vaishu , now all he can think of revenge on Manav ...why is that ?πŸ˜•

3. Why is Manav bringing food from outside , what is the silly need to show them this down  and out that they cannot buy rice and daal and cook at home ...

4.There is no talk now about savita's illness...some mysterious  illness this was , got cured just like  this by karela therapy from bahu ..

5.Who is running the expense at the Kaarnjkar house ..?

6.What's happening  with varun ?

7. Again all kids have disappeared ..Ruchi, Punni , Sachu ?

8 .Archna is acting  like a teenager in love  ..She used to be an administrative supervisor once , she doesn't ask manav anything about his business .It's as if this woman has  no idea what goes outside the house  where she lives with her love ...

These new things are like as if the new writers never saw the previous  episodes of PR ...We know a lot more about the characters and the previosu tracks then they do ...
For me , right now the only thing worth watching  in PR is Sushant'as acting ..nothing else is good ..

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Hi everyone..

First...very very bad episode...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Voted for Satish...Yesterday I tell that Manv will have no problem with Satish..business is business...personal life  not in the business...that goodπŸ‘πŸΌ..What I was scared Varsha..in the office or come to see Satish..Thank god...He is very professional..and a nice guy..appreciate what he did..but they really need to talk.after..otherwise...the more they wait ..the more it will be hard to talk...

My god for now..I'm very sad for Manv..how much he must   suffer..??why all this to him...??? It enough how...Every good step he made   forward... can't even enjoy...he move 10 times backwards..why..😭 
Its so sad...Now I'm really worried...from where he will get the money?πŸ˜• Satish too will have prob..if complaint...πŸ˜• cause his licence...My god...Manv really fell in a big big gulf.😲.Who will take him out???and how????? I can't imagine

..Shibu...🀒 πŸ˜‘seem Darmesh succeeded...this is cause he has money ..and not honest man..Lier...cheater...power to make people suffer...Vaishali..will know by herself how Darmesh is...I don't care for her..even. she return..with Darmesh..what will happen to her??after..She will always has something to eat...someone to take care for her honewala...So I don't care for her..she is in good health...

What darmesh is doing to Manv...this is  so cruel...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Have no words..oh yes have words but can't put it here  so I put πŸ€’🀒😑
What will happen..to Manv...no money..Archu must eat..need .medicines...my god.😲..this is too..much...Precap..seem Manv lost..his belief...I understand him...how much he will be tortured like this...He must really in very bad situation to get help ..this is not enough ...he must have more...Like Archu miscarriage..??? That it...then god..will help.him..generally its too late...😈...

Let see...if there is a power of god in PR ...πŸ˜•πŸ˜Š..for me don't seem there is...yes Our couple is together but for what...suffer together...not have food...have no work...being cheated by Darmesh 😑and Manju..😑...Humiliation and insult by familly...why they are together...??? If they must always suffer...Little happiness they have...this too gone..πŸ˜”

I stop here..I'm fed up now...Cv's is fooling us...we are loosing our time..to see such disappointed and desperate track😑😑

Yes I like Savita and Damo scenes..seem Chawl cats succeed...mind  is working..very good..Savita.πŸ‘πŸΌ..Your familly need help...show them that..you really care for them..and you have a heart...even all what happen..
Bye all see you...I'm disappointed..and desperate...πŸ˜”

Edited by Thanee - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ArManFan1

I
I am planning to stop watching this show for few days at the prime time...
Maybe that's a good idea ..
These days the only good thing in the show is Manav's acting ..everything else is no good ..Even Archana's character is totally useless, she is becoming  very unrealistic as a character ...they could have done all this so much better  if they had shown a husband and wife struggling properly , like making budgets together , planning their business together and helping each other to come up i nlife but this new director has no clue He is useless ...
No wonder his previosu show Tere Liye did not do well..why did Ekta give this good show to a flop director ...
OMG the director got changed 😲.. I never knew... 😳...
It is not necessary to break their heads as they have the best of actors and the main leads chemistry is so strong that even if they show a small cute segment  of them will gain them the required trps.. Then why this sad tracks where the leads are shown getting only pain even though they have done so much good to others...
I voted for Satish, I like that he is not mixing his personal life with his professional and helped Manav out. Good for him!

When will Shibu be caught? I am sick of him destroying Manav, Manav has been so good to him and he is cold heartedly bringing him down. Shame on him!

Savita is starting to melt, I hope she changes her ways and things get better between her and ArMan.
I forgot his name , the diirector ..if anyone remembers his name then please tell us . let's go and write on his face book wall what we think of the show ...😡

no point sitting here and complaining ...🀒
Ok, his name is Muzamil Desai and he is on the facebook ...😈 , I am going right now to complain ...I don't care if he reads or not ...I will feel better then ..
this is the link ...