Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 5th May 2011 (Page 3)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
19 [44.19%]
7 [16.28%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.33%]
0 [0.00%]
4 [9.30%]
0 [0.00%]
11 [25.58%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.33%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Congrats Nisha , just now I real all the posts ...you did so well...
Thumbs UpClap
Now that you have worked hard , it's time to party hard ...Party

Edited by Tanyaz - 05 May 2011 at 1:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallarox

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
I didn't  like PR  today  Ermm ...

I am fed up of seeing Manav failing in life ..Something  very good has to happen to him beside his love life being good ...Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaneebhallarox

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Hi guys, the update will be ready in about a half an hour.Smile

JaishankarThanee

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Update has been posted, guess who I voted today? If you say Manav, well you're right. Poor him cares so much about others and look at how Shibu has ruined him today, things were just about to become good and because of Shibu everything got ruined. Poor ManavCry he has tried to to do so much in life, why do the creatives not show him do good in life? Is it impossible for Manav and Archana to live a good life? Look at Dharmesh and Manju. They live so happily and they are villains. The villains live so happy and the good people live the worst lives. Am so fed up of today's episode, I disliked today's episode just as much as I loved writing the written update!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapThaneeJaishankar

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Satish n Savita today shined for me...Satish what a wonderful person...A really matured man...Even though he mis angry with Manav personally he is never letting it come in between their professional relationships...I really would like Manav to learn these facts from Satish...I hope Manav responds back to Satish by making up to him...In reality its really hard for any person to help someone who slapped ur wife in public no matter the situation...Satish has understand the situation and knows that things happened in heat of moment...so I hope Manav lets Satish know what Satish friendship means to him...
Savita was good , at last they are showing the mother side of Savita...which is good...Damo just knows to eat Savita's brain nothing else...As Savita said he just knows to taunt her and nothing else real idiotic fool...
Well I dont know how Manav is going to get out of the situation I hope Savita helps him out here in some way but he is some big trouble...Damn cheated very badly!!! Guess this is just the beginning for Arman long struggle...
Dharmu n Manju are competing with Arman for best pair award...They understand each other so well...so a competition to Arman now Confused ...I think they better pair them together...They deserve each other..Dead..
Guess coming weeks are going to be hard for Arman with being penniless again but hope is Savita now...Hope to see her back with bang and help Arman out...Looks like this situation might just bring Arman n Savita close with may be Savita helping Manav out somehow...Hope to see Savita taking care of Arman!!!

I voted for Manav today but Satish would come in 2nd place, he was so warm and welcoming toward Manav. Despite the slap he gave to Varsha Satish allowed him to enter his office. Satish is really a nice man. I guess the rift between ManSat is over thankfully it was just for a day. Now we just need to get Manav to think of Ajit as innocent and Shivu as evil. Poor Manav does not know about Shibu's tricks. I want Ajit to warn Manav about how bad Shibu is and I want Manav and Ajit to become friends again and Satish too. All 3 of them can track Shibu and Dharmesh down. But anyway Satish was good today, I thought he would still be mad at Manav but he is really a kind and forgiving person.

JaishankarTanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
I dont think I can watch this sad show anymore.. I think I will read the WU and discuss on SOTD.. Thats it.. I cant watch this.. I keep watching this show only for ArMan and CV's cannot keep this good couple happy.. I could not see Manav yesterday was feeling so so so bad that I could not sleep after watching Manav struggle like this..

I dont sleep everyday only to watch the show..
My shift starts at 4 AM (now) else 3AM and I wait till 9PM IST to watch this show and after that I sleep... But if this is what CV's are giving then I dont want to see this...

I watch this show for ArMan so I can always watch their cute scenes online..  I want the TRPs go down so that they can show happy ArMan... They can show some other problems and not these financial problems which might lead Manav to Jail.. What will Archu do and moreover she is pregnant..  I dont think I am interested in such tracks..  We have seen enough of all this... Why cant CV's show good people prospering and bad people getting the punishments...

I never saw Dharmesh getting punished and Manjusha is the one who is the root of all problems still being happy in her life.. Whats the use of such program...

I am planning to stop watching this show for few days at the prime time...

ThaneeTanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
My Vote goes to Manav for doing his best.. Superb acting by Sushant Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
They really must write better script and show some happy times  .Today so many things  did not make sense to me ..The ywere very inconsistent with the previous story track...

1. Vaishali is getting  worried about divorce , didn't Dharmesh tell her  that she is not his legal wife so why is there any talk of divorce .

2. At one time Dharmesh used to love vaishu , now all he can think of revenge on Manav ...why is that ?Confused

3. Why is Manav bringing food from outside , what is the silly need to show them this down  and out that they cannot buy rice and daal and cook at home ...

4.There is no talk now about savita's illness...some mysterious  illness this was , got cured just like  this by karela therapy from bahu ..

5.Who is running the expense at the Kaarnjkar house ..?

6.What's happening  with varun ?

7. Again all kids have disappeared ..Ruchi, Punni , Sachu ?

8 .Archna is acting  like a teenager in love  ..She used to be an administrative supervisor once , she doesn't ask manav anything about his business .It's as if this woman has  no idea what goes outside the house  where she lives with her love ...

These new things are like as if the new writers never saw the previous  episodes of PR ...We know a lot more about the characters and the previosu tracks then they do ...
For me , right now the only thing worth watching  in PR is Sushant'as acting ..nothing else is good ..

Edited by Tanyaz - 05 May 2011 at 5:44pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27ThaneebhallaroxLovePRSohamarchanamanav

Go to top