Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 5th May 2011 (Page 2)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
19 [44.19%]
7 [16.28%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.33%]
0 [0.00%]
4 [9.30%]
0 [0.00%]
11 [25.58%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.33%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I DONT UNSTAND VINOD NOT DOING JOB BUT HER WIFE IS HAPPY BUT MANAV DOING HIS BEST BUT ARMAN FACING PROBLEM. MY SOTD IS SATISH FOR HIS COOPERATIONAND FEELING BAD FOR MANAV PLEASE CV SHOW MANAV"S SUCCESS AND MANJUSHA DARMASH FALL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Satish for keeping personal and professional life seperate..Giving his export license for Mannu to do business under.

But what I am worried abt is Satish might get into trouble b/c of what Shibu has done along with the Kurty shop..Now Satish's license will be in trouble as Mr. Agarwal will file a police complaint...

In this case eventually Ajit will be the saving grace I bet..

Savita checking up on where abouts of Mannu...Sweet..She loves her son and coming Grand child..For that she will move on and accept ArMan especially Archu...She will be defending ArMan especially Archu to the K clan...2 selfish sisters...

How can FBD get 2 quick divorces filed and granted one pronto?  I thought Indian courts make  you plenty of  court chakkars..He is such a lier..I was so shocked to see Mano being so nice to FBD...Can understand towards Mrs Jaipurwala but to FBD Shocked

Archana needs to care and worry abt her baby more than having Mannu feeding her stale street food like biryani...Not healthy at all..She needs her 4 food grps and more..I dont hear her ever talk abt the baby or them as a family...Mannu is all abt all 3 of them...

My equal vote is for Satish and Savita..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6JaishankarTanyaz

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
sonii,piya..Thnx a lottt Embarrassed i cant believe i'm a graduate now LOL

my vote goes to savita for providing some entertainment in tonite's epi otherwise such a depressing and boring epi..but a cutee scene between savita-Damo

lked small ArMan scene but wen Archu was speaking non-stop i felt bad for manav..

liked satish also for maintaining professional and personal lives aside..good one :))

in a positive way i think watever today happened will prove good for manav cos for some reasons like
1)he may get to know who is behind the cheating
2)after he gets to know Archu hid the medicines thing from him cos he is not having money and it'll make him ambitious more

and many more also like first happened he will again put his mind and by gods grace may join a garage or bump into Tarun

btw,sushant actually walked till satish;s office or wat?he couldnt even spoke properly and was luking tired or something happened to my TV?

Jaishankarshootingstar27Tanyaz

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
voted for satish..i knew he won't refuse to give the license ..also damo and savita scene was good..it makes me laugh always..

enigma6ThaneeTanyaz

mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
voted for satish.he is good today.manav lose all the money again.why cv can't show him prosper in life.dharmu & manju should marry each other.they will make a evil couple.vaishali i thinked she has somthing in her brain.but after today i am in doubt wheather she has a brain or not.savita is melting now.i hope she will soon realise her mistake before its too late.at last i want to say to cv pleas don't afraid to make manav rich.a shining manav will give you better trp for sure.because people want to see victory of honesty.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

PEWIND Senior Member
PEWIND
PEWIND

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
voted for satish! just love his character! he is the most sensible n understanding person on pr land! a gem of a guyWink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Jaishankarshootingstar27ThaneearchanamanavTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishwap

missed the episode .connecting via mobile. Short update pls?

Satish gave the license  to Manav  and was very nice to him in the  office .Thumbs Up

Savita is really missing Manav now and wanted to know about him but Damodar told her that she is strange because when Manav is with her she mistreats him and when he is  away she starts  missing him .Smile

Manav is very happy , gets dinner  for Archana but she is just this  love sick girl who cannot take her eyes off him ...D'oh

Manav sends the whole consignment but Shibu with the dealer  messes up the shipment and the clients get the kurtis which are below standard and not good quality .The clients are furious and they refuse to pay .Angry

The dealer tells Manav that he has to pay 50000 rupees for the rest of the deal .Ouch

Dharmesh goes to Vaishu with the divorce papers .His mother tell Vaishu to consider her decision carefuly .Dead

Manju and Dahrmesh meet outside and Manju tells him to do exactly as she is telling him .Evil Smile

Precap
Archu going to mandir and telling  this to Manav but Manav doesn't have faith in God anymore ...Cry

Edited by Tanyaz - 05 May 2011 at 12:55pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kamuralivishwapshootingstar27Thanee

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
^^ Tanya yr use of emoticons are perfect *impressed*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27Tanyaz

Go to top