Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: star_wars

So Ankita is a good photo taker-outer too🀣  Read that on Sushant's facebook

They are really using FB as a another medium to talk to and about each other πŸ€£ πŸ€£  I love Sachu's pic and Sushant pic in red is really hot too πŸ˜³
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

i knew you would say that..πŸ˜†..you have to say good looking human being..🀣

ROFLROFL  No doubt he is good looking human being.  Thank God he is smart in real lifeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
star_wars thumbnail
Originally posted by: shootingstar27

They are really using FB as a another medium to talk to and about each other πŸ€£ πŸ€£  I love Sachu's pic and Sushant pic in red is really hot too πŸ˜³

You hit the nail on the head OmanaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed but I am not complaining, we are getting to know moreEmbarrassedROFL  Lots of love confessions☺️
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
the other day he wrote i love u..πŸ€”..i think it was for ankita..not the fans..πŸ˜†..once ankita wrote smathing..that was after he proposed on tv and we didn't know about it..πŸ˜†..everyone was busy saying i love u too..🀣
Edited by archanamanav - 12 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

You know guys, they hardly show temple scenes.  Arman use to go to the temple so often but not now😭 

hmm..god is reminding them to come to the temple by giving manav some trouble..πŸ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
That day usha figured it out , by then the story of the proposal was not out but Anki had written " I love You' and Usha Pmed me saying ' there is soemthing  going on ...this I love you is not for us ' ..πŸ˜†, I am being typical bewakoof was telling Usha , ' No usha ,  how nice she loves us ' 🀣 Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
star_wars thumbnail

the other day he wrote i love u..πŸ€”..i think it was for ankita..not the fans..πŸ˜†..once ankita wrote smathing..that was after he proposed on tv and we didn't know about it..πŸ˜†..everyone was busy saying i love u too..🀣

ROFLROFL  Oh that I love you was defo for Ankita, he wrote it after mentioning I am missing you too😳
These two crazy in love.  I wish them all the best.
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

hmm..god is reminding them to come to the temple by giving manav some trouble..πŸ˜†

I love their temple scenes ,their unwavering faith in God was nice to watch now Manav looks like he is losing faith πŸ˜­
star_wars thumbnail

God does that but i had to laugh at what you wroteπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I hope they take heed.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

[QUOTE=

Oh that I love you was defo for Ankita, he wrote it after mentioning I am missing you too😳
These two crazy in love.  I wish them all the best.

really , oh that's so sweet ...

Oh I do hope it all works out for them ...πŸ€—
Previous
1 ... 11 12 13 14 15
Next