Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: bonnefille

Vote for Satish. The fairest of all...even more than Snow White. 

Fantastic remark ...πŸ˜†

Vaishali thinking of getting back with Dharmesh and her parents encouraging into making such decision.  PR should be last show in the world to influence its audience. Hopefully nobody vulnerable watches the show. 

well said , again ...

Manav's 'Diary of Struggles' is never ending. Hopefully he flips back through the pages and realizes that once upon a time he was a mechanic.  Manav needs to get a steady job...he can try his hand on his useless business ideas with his lack entrepreneurial skills simultaneously but should not do it as a full time occupation. He's not made for it. 

seems like it ...Ouch

Archana herself should realize that road side fried rice is not good for her. Why is she being lazy girl...least expected out from her. 

No ration at home , instead of dodgy biryani , they should buy uncooked daal and chawal ...better for health and also cheaper ...πŸ€“

Savita coming back was endearing. 

she gotta do more now , missing Manav is a good start though..

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shootingstar27

I'm bored of watching Archana act like an infatuated teen πŸ˜”   

From Doctor Archu she has become love sick Archu ...πŸ˜•
even today she wants to collect moments of Manav being  nice to her  ..Why now , he is your husband yaar ...he is not going anywhere ...Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Voted for anyone else. It was an extremely bad episode.

Though Satish kept his word, it was better he didnt.  His conduct was like, "I kept my promise so get out of my office now." πŸ˜‘ Didnt like that.

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: star_wars

Voted for anyone else. It was an extremely bad episode.

Though Satish kept his word, it was better he didnt.  His conduct was like, "I kept my promise so get out of my office now." πŸ˜‘ Didnt like that.

you don't like anything..πŸ˜†..what to do karen..he didn't like manav's action scene like you did..🀣
Edited by archanamanav - 12 years ago
star_wars thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

you don't like anything..πŸ˜†..what to do karen..he didn't like manav's action scene like you did..🀣

UshaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I wish Manav was like meπŸ˜ƒ and told Satish to keep his export license. And ya, yesterday had no action at allπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
archanamanav thumbnail
you know the end result would be the same if he had license or no license....but how to earn money now..
star_wars thumbnail
It seems people love to see Arman having a hard time and the K's family troubles.  Look how the trp's are high. πŸ˜² Maybe it was the slap and the chawl ladies fight with Savita that did the trickπŸ˜† 
archanamanav thumbnail
i like it karen..πŸ€”..may be i am weird one here..🀣..i just don't like watching depressed people..other than that anything is fine..πŸ€”..
star_wars thumbnail
Usha you like how Manav is struggling now😭 I only like the action.  I wish they show chawl ladies every day πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and I can't wait to see what Manav would do to Shibu when he finds out the truth.  I wanna see some dishum dishumπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
archanamanav thumbnail
yes..for that we have to wait until shibu does real bad stuff..like he is doing now..and one maha episode you will see dishum dishum..πŸ˜†..
i don't mind the struggling..i also have tears watching it..but its ok...πŸ€”..i somehow like that type scenes..