Dharmesh
Archana
Vaishali
Savita
Damodar
Anyone Else
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Vote for Satish. The fairest of all...even more than Snow White. 

Vaishali thinking of getting back with Dharmesh and her parents encouraging into making such decision.  PR should be last show in the world to influence its audience. Hopefully nobody vulnerable watches the show. 

Manav's 'Diary of Struggles' is never ending. Hopefully he flips back through the pages and realizes that once upon a time he was a mechanic.  Manav needs to get a steady job...he can try his hand on his useless business ideas with his lack entrepreneurial skills simultaneously but should not do it as a full time occupation. He's not made for it. 

Archana herself should realize that road side fried rice is not good for her. Why is she being lazy girl...least expected out from her. 

Savita coming back was endearing. 

P.S. Congrats to both 'The Graduate' Gene---need to get you a Mr. Robinson and 'Master' Jai--as nomenclated by Rachna. Great success for ahead.   

hahaha Bonne thank u dear the "nomenclated by Rachna" was too good πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸΌ...Thank u all dears for ur wishes!!!!Wish u the same for ur future too!!!
Thanks Bonne πŸ˜ƒ dunno who is Mr.Robinson but name sounds hot πŸ˜† 

@vaishali going back to Dharmesh sorry dunno abt PR influence on audience but i wish it happens cos for a short term memory loss cases a bigamist like Dharmesh is only correct..i dont care abt dese V&V sisters anymore..
and i'm glad madhuri opted to leave Dharmesh..but who'll pay varun's medical expenses? :((

but if Dharmesh causes ArMan a problem den i wish madhuri comes to rescue dem..
congrats jai :) ... put up the pics if u do visit the PR sets πŸ˜›  ...
i still hv one more year to go to graduate...
The Graduate is an american movie where a young graduate is seduced by an older lady by the name of Mrs Robinson. So Mr Robinson for you. πŸ˜› level of hotness can be imagined by you. πŸ˜‰

Sure Lunza thank u dear for the wishes and all the best for the remaining year of ur graduation..I am sure u will rock it all the best πŸ‘πŸΌ.I will for sure put the pics if I get a chance to Visit PR sets..Not sure where exactly is PR set got to find out first and then go...Have asked few folks...Hopefully someone would tell me and I get a chance to visit PR sets...
@Bonne I saw that movie and hope I get one like Mrs Robinson...🀣
Edited by Jaishankar - 12 years ago
just  searched YT videos of dat film πŸ˜† gonna watch it afternoon..
Mr.Robinson for me 😍 awww

Originally posted by bonnefille

Vote for Satish. The fairest of all...even more than Snow White. 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Congratulations Jaishankar πŸ₯³
Many many congratulations Jai ...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ₯³