Savita
Damodar
Anyone Else
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Chalo , now I am very happy .He gave us a bad day ...we got even with him ...😈

abhi bhi gussa hoga ...

of course he is part of the team .What is this  nonsense .And yes this  is so rude to say there is difference between writer and director...are we jaahils that we don't know???
 but the director should be in touch with the writers ..I understand that scripts are changed all the tiem so he can also have his input ...
Thats what is the point Di.. Tomorrow if the writers ask to fall in the well will he do it as the writers asked him.. He will have to voice as well.. He should be knowing what viewers want as he is part of PR Team... But he just wants to wash his hands off.. But I will not watch now and I am sure there will be some impact on TRPs.. I have seen that time I started or stopped a particular show the TRPs have rised/fallen.. Hope it happens this time too..

The best example was I started watching Saath Nibhaana Sathiya (My niece likes this show.. She is in 2nd standard).. I started watching this serial for her sake and believe me Di that week this show was on Top 1 beating my fav PR 😲.. TIll now it is a good TRP gainer.. Still I keep cursing myself why did I start watching it as my mom is not stopping it now even though I have stopped long back πŸ˜•

Main Bhi pagal hoon.. I still cant believe I did this today... I have never done for any other show.. If I tell at home they say I have gone mad... πŸ˜›
No Rachna , yo udid really well.These guys say that they don't care but I am telling  you , this  guy wil lthink .These letters  and feedbacks mean a lot to them .he is in a bad mood because obviously yo uare not the only one who is telling him that the show was bad ...
Director is supposed to be the captain of the ship so obviously he will be blamed ...

He needs to pull up his socks ...😑
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Rachna what was your main compalin .My compali nwas that the show is too sad and manav has to be  shown that he is doing somewhat well in life , we are fed up of failures for him ..also told him that if they kill the baby or give it to varsha then that would  be the pits and a lot many wil lstop watching ... Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
I hope so Di.. The day Manav will be successful in his business I will write a nice feed back again to Muzzu itself..I hope he will be happy then... I dont like people to be angry one me πŸ˜› and that too when I know they are.. I dont like it n  will feel bad n try to make them happyπŸ˜‰...

See again Archana ke Pujari... Will surely make him happy by my sweet words the day Manav will be successful Di 😊..
Edited by ArManFan1 - 12 years ago
yes yes, we will thank him ..What you told him is good for him .I hope he thinks about it ...
he knows you care for the show ...
I am going to ebd now ..You did really well πŸ‘πŸΌ

Rachna what was your main compalin .My compali nwas that the show is too sad and manav has to be  shown that he is doing somewhat well in life , we are fed up of failures for him ..also told him that if they kill the baby or give it to varsha then that would  be the pits and a lot many wil lstop watching ...
Same thing Di.. I will PM you the same... Tell me if I had to melt down some where... May be I was rude or something.. You can help me as you are a very sweet person and you write in a very polite way... Will surely learn Di...  But when I am angry I dont know what I will say 😳

yes yes, we will thank him ..What you told him is good for him .I hope he thinks about it ...
he knows you care for the show ...
I am going to ebd now ..You did really well πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks for the support Di 😳.. Else I would be feeling sad the whole day 😊.. I hope I can stop myself watching the show from today... 😳
Edit : Love You Di πŸ€—.. Good Night and Sweet Dreams... Edited by ArManFan1 - 12 years ago
congrats gene :)  ..

manav is sinking deeper and deeper ...
i dont see how things are going to get better for him .. shibu is only going to keep making things worse for him ...

voted for satish ..
such a depressing episode ...

Edited by lunza - 12 years ago
Oops Sorry Nisha.. In all my tensions I forgot to wish you..
Congrats Dear... Yaayyy Party Time for you now.. πŸ₯³Enjoy...
Tanyadi,lunza,Rachna...Thank you all for the wishes πŸ˜ƒ
no party once all my friends come here we'll den loll

Tanyadi,Rachna..i know dis guy may reply lke dat only though he hasnt replied me back..dats why i'm bugging sukriti badly..wish i can send a mesg to Tasneem but i dun have her in my friend list..if anyone have her den mesg her..she is a sweet girl will defo think abt it..

but i dunno i'm feeling positive ever since i saw the SBB segment where Archu is admitted to hospital..Manav never became angry on Archu like dat.he'll  get hurt very badly thinking she didnt told me abt meds just cos he doesnt have any money den..dunno i can be wrong also but i just want to be positive
but i never find logic in PR cos i solely watch PR for sush-Anki/ArMan only..rest can go to hell