Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Rachna , yo uare going to think I am nuts but honestl yI don't knwo how to use face book ,I am not on face book and my son only made me an account so that I could write on Ankita's wall about the feedback of the show .

If this  poor fellow has send me a message , I don't know how to read it ..I don't even know how to accept friends and what to do with them if I accept them ...🤣

what did he write to you , show me the message ,
rachan , you did really well, I am proud of you ..you got to the director yaar . well done ..

Tanyadi, you sound so cute 😆😆 

On your the left bar in FB just below your photo, there are few items like News Feed,Messages, Events and Friends. Click on Messages and if he replied you will see him name and message appear so click on that and you can read  it and there is a reply button too if you want to reply.

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Satish 🤗🤗 

All Satish has to do is be firm with him wife and don't let her walk all over him and he'd be the almost perfect man for me 😳😃
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG ,I went as you told me Omana , he didn't send me any message but other people  have , and going back from November ..I didn't even know ...😲 Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
shootingstar27 thumbnail

OMG ,I went as you told me Omana , he didn't send me any message but other people  have , and going back from November ..I didn't even know ...😲

😆😆😆 
You could reply to them now.I'm sure they would understand 😛
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Rachna , yo uare going to think I am nuts but honestl yI don't knwo how to use face book ,I am not on face book and my son only made me an account so that I could write on Ankita's wall about the feedback of the show .

If this  poor fellow has send me a message , I don't know how to read it ..I don't even know how to accept friends and what to do with them if I accept them ...🤣

what did he write to you , show me the message ,
rachan , you did really well, I am proud of you ..you got to the director yaar . well done ..

Di even I dont know much about FB Di... I am on the same page.. I did not find FB user friendly... If you want to check the messages then on the top left you can see messages option... I got a mail on my gmail saying Muzzamil has sent a message so I got to know 😳

You dont know how to accept friends and what to do with them then I am better than you Di 🤣.. I know what I should I do with them 🤣

Di I felt that director is not friendly he only sent saying there is a difference between writer and director.. As though we dont know.. I sent him saying I know the difference but they were all in a team so would help us.. Also said if he thinks he is different from PR Team then I cant help.. May be I sounded a bit rude...

Initially I wrote a long message what I felt about the show yesterday and I am planning to quite.. So was very very polite asking if I sounded rude but his reply was something else 😡 Did not like it.. He was neither diplomat nor helpful...
shootingstar27 thumbnail
This is another link where we can voice our frustration on any Zee shows http://www.facebook.com/ZeeTvIndia .

Tanyaz thumbnail
😆, I  think heis getting flak , a lot of it . That is why he is in a bad mood and you were in the wrong place at the wrong time 🤣...
Rachna , the important thing is that you made your point ..heis going to think about you when he will go to sleep in the night ..Your words will haunt him...will not let him sleep ...😈😆
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Chalo , now I am very happy .He gave us a bad day ...we got even with him ...😈

abhi bhi gussa hoga ...

of course he is part of the team .What is this  nonsense .And yes this  is so rude to say there is difference between writer and director...are we jaahils that we don't know???
 but the director should be in touch with the writers ..I understand that scripts are changed all the tiem so he can also have his input ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

😆, I  think heis getting flak , a lot of it . That is why he is in a bad mood and you were in the wrong place at the wrong time 🤣...

Rachna , the important thing is that you made your point ..heis going to think about you when he will go to sleep in the night ..Your words will haunt him...will not let him sleep ...😈😆

Tit for Tat Di.. Even I did not sleep after watching the show.. Now he should not 😉
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArManFan1

good job 👏

now that Muzzi is going to have sleepless night ( thanks to you and the war of words   😆 )  , it's time  for me to hit the bed ...😳

see you tomorrow ...