Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
My vote goes to satish .He is such a nice man ..

Big trouble for Manav, thanks to Shibu 😑

I think savita is now melting , I hope she gives Manav that 50000 rupees necklace back to help him out of that mess.

I liked the Dharmesh and Manju scene  . They understand each other so well...πŸ˜†
Archu was sweet too..

Feel bad for poor manav ..πŸ˜”
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
paulsibila thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i stopped watching pavitra rishta, where the history repeats every time for manav and archana. i think they told that manav and archana will become rich.
vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
missed the episode .connecting via mobile. Short update pls?
voting for Savita , she seems to be warming upto ArMan ... what ArMan couldnt do with all their seva, the chawl ladies did it with their taunts , maybe that's the only lang Sav understands. Anyway she was never evil just a little mean, hopefully she'll come to the rescue of starving ArMan
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heyy Everyone πŸ˜ƒ

Savita aai was the gracing moment for the episode, she was worried abt Manav and May be abt Archana πŸ˜ƒ so voted for her ...

As predicted, Manav cheated By shibu with help of that garment dealer...😑
I desperately hope Manav comes to know about Shibu asap.
Only Ajit knows about Shibu's sacchai, hope he guides Manav.

Aww Manav losing faith in Bappa, how much pariksha will he take😭, one side Manav is working hard and honestly and he is getting so bad results and on other side a Culprit like Dharmesh walks off Scot free without any punishment πŸ€’

How dumbo is Vaishu, how come nakli shaadi's asli divorce papers are made, and they faal for this trick...πŸ€” good, now got to Jaipurwala house and dont come back
Poor Maduri got nothing, not even some money for the treatment for Varun, πŸ˜” I hope she lives happily without this cheater πŸ˜‘

Manju and Dharmu, hope they cheat each other and become each other's dushman, nothing much to say abt them ...😈
Forgot to mention Satish, how come I πŸ€”
He was in no mood to break ties with Manav πŸ˜› Sush a awesome person πŸ‘
Where's Gene?? Congrats Gene for Graduating, and being second topper πŸ₯³party hard 
Edited by ..Sonii.. - 12 years ago
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Satish n Savita today shined for me...Satish what a wonderful person...A really matured man...Even though he mis angry with Manav personally he is never letting it come in between their professional relationships...I really would like Manav to learn these facts from Satish...I hope Manav responds back to Satish by making up to him...In reality its really hard for any person to help someone who slapped ur wife in public no matter the situation...Satish has understand the situation and knows that things happened in heat of moment...so I hope Manav lets Satish know what Satish friendship means to him...
Savita was good , at last they are showing the mother side of Savita...which is good...Damo just knows to eat Savita's brain nothing else...As Savita said he just knows to taunt her and nothing else real idiotic fool...
Well I dont know how Manav is going to get out of the situation I hope Savita helps him out here in some way but he is some big trouble...Damn cheated very badly!!! Guess this is just the beginning for Arman long struggle...
Dharmu n Manju are competing with Arman for best pair award...They understand each other so well...so a competition to Arman now πŸ˜• ...I think they better pair them together...They deserve each other..🀒..
Guess coming weeks are going to be hard for Arman with being penniless again but hope is Savita now...Hope to see her back with bang and help Arman out...Looks like this situation might just bring Arman n Savita close with may be Savita helping Manav out somehow...Hope to see Savita taking care of Arman!!!
hey congrats nisha !! πŸ‘πŸΌ

btw the garment dealer was so overacting  as if Manav was seating in front of him
Edited by piya_10 - 12 years ago
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I DONT UNSTAND VINOD NOT DOING JOB BUT HER WIFE IS HAPPY BUT MANAV DOING HIS BEST BUT ARMAN FACING PROBLEM. MY SOTD IS SATISH FOR HIS COOPERATIONAND FEELING BAD FOR MANAV PLEASE CV SHOW MANAV"S SUCCESS AND MANJUSHA DARMASH FALL

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Satish for keeping personal and professional life seperate..Giving his export license for Mannu to do business under.

But what I am worried abt is Satish might get into trouble b/c of what Shibu has done along with the Kurty shop..Now Satish's license will be in trouble as Mr. Agarwal will file a police complaint...

In this case eventually Ajit will be the saving grace I bet..

Savita checking up on where abouts of Mannu...Sweet..She loves her son and coming Grand child..For that she will move on and accept ArMan especially Archu...She will be defending ArMan especially Archu to the K clan...2 selfish sisters...

How can FBD get 2 quick divorces filed and granted one pronto?  I thought Indian courts make  you plenty of  court chakkars..He is such a lier..I was so shocked to see Mano being so nice to FBD...Can understand towards Mrs Jaipurwala but to FBD 😲

Archana needs to care and worry abt her baby more than having Mannu feeding her stale street food like biryani...Not healthy at all..She needs her 4 food grps and more..I dont hear her ever talk abt the baby or them as a family...Mannu is all abt all 3 of them...

My equal vote is for Satish and Savita..