Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The Day Koki tells Ahem...

taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I was just thinking about how Koki really bashed Ahem today. Telling him that even though you hate her and don't love her, she prays for you and loves you so much. Taking that in account, I can't wait till the day she tells Gopi to leave in front of everyone, not because she doesn't deserve to be Ahem's wife...but because Ahem doesn't deserve Gopi as his wife. That will be really tight slap on Ahem's face. It would be fabulous. What better way to break his ego then by his mother's hands. He continuously says that She isn't worthy of him, she doesn't deserve him blah blah...I really want Koki to hit him with you are right, but its not that she doesn't deserve you but you don't deserve her! I truly feel that would hit the nail straight into Ahem's heart. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mind-blowing!

I'd love to see that, if it ever happens!

Very very lovely post.

That'll totally break Ahem and his ego.
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
yup!!!! I am so eagerly waiting for some article stating some new guy entering saathiya, who befriends Gopi... and this would make Ahem jealous...
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: taral83

I was just thinking about how Koki really bashed Ahem today. Telling him that even though you hate her and don't love her, she prays for you and loves you so much. Taking that in account, I can't wait till the day she tells Gopi to leave in front of everyone, not because she doesn't deserve to be Ahem's wife...but because Ahem doesn't deserve Gopi as his wife. That will be really tight slap on Ahem's face. It would be fabulous. What better way to break his ego then by his mother's hands. He continuously says that She isn't worthy of him, she doesn't deserve him blah blah...I really want Koki to hit him with you are right, but its not that she doesn't deserve you but you don't deserve her! I truly feel that would hit the nail straight into Ahem's heart. 

well said taral...
this would be the Greatest Hit on his Everest Size Ego...then only he will come to know that "how small he is in front of Gopi"
waiting for the day...

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@Taral - I am totally see that ... it would be completely Koki style tough love!
Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I completely agree, Ahem needs to be shown that he's gone too far and yes he doesn't like her but he should at least treat her with respect considering everything she does for him. The way I see it Gopi gets treated worse than a maid and only when she rejects him as her husband and stop doing things for him will he finally appreciate her also he should find out that he could have ended up with Rashi as his wife and then he'll realise how much worse it could have been
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: taral83

i loved the way kokila bashed aham today about Gopi,  what it showed to Aham how much his mom loved her Gopi vahu, the way that kokila snapped at rashi today was fab she was scared, fretting over Gopi going missing
ladydivine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you...Ahem really doesn't deserve Gopi. I mean come on, its been a year now and this guy hasn't even talked to her softly ever despite getting so much of help from her. She even saved his life from snake attack. But he remains ungrateful. The table needs to be turned. Its about time!Edited by ladydivine - 12 years ago