06/05/11 CD+CC >... - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Hello my buddies 😆

How are you all today? Missed you so so much... 🤗

okay i need to catch up with the udpated first followed by the episode

so everyone how was the episode today?

Hey Azi...looks like no one's around except u and me 😕

See Vero's post in Tanu's update...she was punished for saying "BRB"...she is so cute for putting that comment, must have hurt to do that

Vero, if u read this, You are my star today ⭐️

Originally posted by LuvScooby

Hey Azi...looks like no one's around except u and me 😕

See Vero's post in Tanu's update...she was punished for saying "BRB"...she is so cute for putting that comment, must have hurt to do that

Vero, if u read this, You are my star today ⭐️

Wow!! seems i missed a lot today... Let me catch up with the comment ... 😊 BTw how have you been pinku? all good?
Vero jaan you are my star as well..

azi and pinku jaans, hi and bye.. Im leaving to sleep early today.. Very tired..

if thush is here later, tell her to pm me the links..

and azi jaan, i dono why you having such error.. So i have asked mama for help.. She will clear your doubts..

and thats all..
bye gals..
Zaara sissy still she dint upload the hq links😕if u get ill defiantly pm u 😳 Nights.and tight Hug from me and from my hubby msk .🤗 Edited by --Thush-- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by --Thush--

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">Zaara sissy still she dint upload the hq links😕if u get illdefiantlypm u😳Nights.and tight Hus from me and from my hubby msk .🤗</font>

its okay jaan.. Pm me when she has uploaded.. Me going off after finishing my duty-- comment and comment.. And i want more hugs from your hubby.. Or did you know we have been having an affair?🤣
And jaan go look at GC's profile.. I have posted pictures again.. For you thush jaan.. Enjoy..
Originally posted by zaara25

its okay jaan.. Pm me when she has uploaded.. Me going off after finishing my duty-- comment and comment.. And i want more hugs from your hubby.. Or did you know we have been having an affair?🤣

😆😆😆Ohh Sorry he cant give more hugs cz at the moment he si busy wit hme 😆And affair 😲dont forget he is ur bro-in-law 😆and yeah well me rushing now to see it 😳
Originally posted by zaara25

And jaan go look at GC's profile.. I have posted pictures again.. For you thush jaan.. Enjoy..
😳Aww awesome pis..now i too posted a white shirt pic ☺️
Ankh Maare O Maaneet Ankh Maare 😉
Originally posted by blackb28

Nice Pics