Posted: 12 years ago
hello...!
by looking at the tape and Tatoo of the man what you think who can be the killer?
1-Romit has got Ta too
2-Makrand has Ta too
3-Billu has Tattoo
dont know if michel has got tattoo.
5-is jignesh has Ta too?
4-the person was very thin built with curly hair
5-tall to average height
who can be he/she?
I think he is Makrand or billu may be sent by Michele as after Arjun they were handling his business.
most doubt full is Makarand as since long he cannot be seen with Arjun.
if you go on the height of the person who was running then he should be Michele?
if we look at the shadow looks curly hair and half sleeve matches to romit and billu and makrand.
so think think...

Edited by idunno - 12 years ago
This person was in Arjun's family photo's. So it had to be someone from the Singhania family.

It can't be Romit, because he was full sleeves at the party. It can't be Shefali or Simmi because they were wearing dresses, and the person at the party was wearing jeans, since they had a space between their legs.

I'm getting the feeling that this is a guy. The person looked very skinny (but we shouldn't count on that because we don't know what angle the light was shining it).

It could possibly be:

- Mikael
- Billu
- Rudra
- Kumud

In my opinion it's Billu, because Nitin did say it was someone you wouldn't expect. But, the thing is, why would Billu do it?
It looks like Billu and today for the first time we have seen him with the gang ..so if Arohi comes and says that Ram has found out the culprit and then he gets shot ...all arrows will be pointed at Billu...
Edited by Anupa28 - 12 years ago
yeh why would billu do it?? He was the one who requested arohi to STOP him..
unless rudra blackmailed him to or something!
pls think like this out of singhania family who can get easy entry into ahluwaliah house without much notice of fuss

definetly not RPS

Billu, Makrand, Mikhael, Jignesh can get easy access

Looking at the person who was running could be mikhael

but by video shadow it may be billu
Edited by myviewprem - 12 years ago
I felt  like  it  was Dhoondo...  as  the  guy  stealing the video lokked similar  to him  ...
Offlate, Romit's IQ, or rather the lack of it has been discussed too often😆 So could that be a cue, like was all that said to make people think that he is too dumb😕

Simmi, for obvious reasons. Ofcourse she was not the one to steal the tapes, but she could be the one giving information to the person concerned.

If one can suspect Billu, Makarand and Romit, one can suspect Shefali too😆

Kumudh😕 That woman is too petty and too stupid to bother herself with all this.

Could be Billu or Makarand for god alone knows what joy😕

It could have been Billu or Makarand as KSA did not seem surprised to see him and he can get easy access to the house.

Mikail or Jignesh could be possible, but I doubt it, don't know why😕

...or may be it's Mikhail afterall😕
Edited by laado_007 - 12 years ago
it has to be someone who is supporting arohi after she left her house coz not everyone outside knows that she has a lawyer, where he lives and and also about the tape..

someone who knows arohi, arjun their family friends and is close to them in good or bad ways.. who can that person be?

shefali? - no valid reason for it to be her.
simmi - maybe coz of guari or something
romit - like someone mentioned. he is shown dumb through out the show.. maybe he is just playing nice after all he is a singhania. 
sachit - hmm no i dont think so
billu - i think arjun and makram is his only family so i highly doute unless someone is threatening him same goes for makrant. 
mikhael - possible coz he disk=likes arjun , hates aluwaliya, is dumb, tall, and skinny afte looking at the vedie. 

out of all these people - it has to e someone who is in arjun's family album and the person and ram punjabi knows each other. 

to sum it one this person has to be  -1. knows both family 2.arjuhi very well, 2. close to Singhaniya ,or ajun's family 3. knows excetly what arohi is doing everyday 4. knows ram punjabi. 5. tall, skinny with tattoo. 

who can it be????/
for sure it has to be michael!
After going forward and backward in slow motion I came to conclusion-
The real murder is Arjun's mamaji or billu
the person who has tried tosteal tape is none but michel or rajweer
motive-Arjun's Mamaji's sister killed by ksa and he was in jail so after coming out of  from jail first work he did was to kill ksa.
who frame the Arjuna?-Amrit,gauri,or simmi with the help of RPS,and Michele might have tried to stole the tape to temper with the evidence.