Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Finding of Ram Punjabi

idunno IF-Rockerz
idunno
idunno

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
hello...!
by looking at the tape and Tatoo of the man what you think who can be the killer?
1-Romit has got Ta too
2-Makrand has Ta too
3-Billu has Tattoo
dont know if michel has got tattoo.
5-is jignesh has Ta too?
4-the person was very thin built with curly hair
5-tall to average height
who can be he/she?
I think he is Makrand or billu may be sent by Michele as after Arjun they were handling his business.
most doubt full is Makarand as since long he cannot be seen with Arjun.
if you go on the height of the person who was running then he should be Michele?
if we look at the shadow looks curly hair and half sleeve matches to romit and billu and makrand.
so think think...

Edited by idunno - 05 May 2011 at 10:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

22nisha.c.vrshn.ilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
This person was in Arjun's family photo's. So it had to be someone from the Singhania family.

It can't be Romit, because he was full sleeves at the party. It can't be Shefali or Simmi because they were wearing dresses, and the person at the party was wearing jeans, since they had a space between their legs.

I'm getting the feeling that this is a guy. The person looked very skinny (but we shouldn't count on that because we don't know what angle the light was shining it).

It could possibly be:

- Mikael
- Billu
- Rudra
- Kumud

In my opinion it's Billu, because Nitin did say it was someone you wouldn't expect. But, the thing is, why would Billu do it?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

Anupa28 Goldie
Anupa28
Anupa28

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
It looks like Billu and today for the first time we have seen him with the gang ..so if Arohi comes and says that Ram has found out the culprit and then he gets shot ...all arrows will be pointed at Billu...

Edited by Anupa28 - 05 May 2011 at 10:58am
sanat11 Senior Member
sanat11
sanat11

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
yeh why would billu do it?? He was the one who requested arohi to STOP him..
unless rudra blackmailed him to or something!
myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
pls think like this out of singhania family who can get easy entry into ahluwaliah house without much notice of fuss

definetly not RPS

Billu, Makrand, Mikhael, Jignesh can get easy access

Looking at the person who was running could be mikhael

but by video shadow it may be billu

Edited by myviewprem - 05 May 2011 at 11:29am
Lornab70 Groupbie
Lornab70
Lornab70

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I felt  like  it  was Dhoondo...  as  the  guy  stealing the video lokked similar  to him  ...
PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Offlate, Romit's IQ, or rather the lack of it has been discussed too oftenLOL So could that be a cue, like was all that said to make people think that he is too dumbConfused

Simmi, for obvious reasons. Ofcourse she was not the one to steal the tapes, but she could be the one giving information to the person concerned.

If one can suspect Billu, Makarand and Romit, one can suspect Shefali tooLOL

KumudhConfused That woman is too petty and too stupid to bother herself with all this.

Could be Billu or Makarand for god alone knows what joyConfused

It could have been Billu or Makarand as KSA did not seem surprised to see him and he can get easy access to the house.

Mikail or Jignesh could be possible, but I doubt it, don't know whyConfused

...or may be it's Mikhail afterallConfused

Edited by laado_007 - 05 May 2011 at 11:17am
indianamerican Senior Member
indianamerican
indianamerican

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
it has to be someone who is supporting arohi after she left her house coz not everyone outside knows that she has a lawyer, where he lives and and also about the tape..

someone who knows arohi, arjun their family friends and is close to them in good or bad ways.. who can that person be?

shefali? - no valid reason for it to be her.
simmi - maybe coz of guari or something
romit - like someone mentioned. he is shown dumb through out the show.. maybe he is just playing nice after all he is a singhania. 
sachit - hmm no i dont think so
billu - i think arjun and makram is his only family so i highly doute unless someone is threatening him same goes for makrant. 
mikhael - possible coz he disk=likes arjun , hates aluwaliya, is dumb, tall, and skinny afte looking at the vedie. 

out of all these people - it has to e someone who is in arjun's family album and the person and ram punjabi knows each other. 

to sum it one this person has to be  -1. knows both family 2.arjuhi very well, 2. close to Singhaniya ,or ajun's family 3. knows excetly what arohi is doing everyday 4. knows ram punjabi. 5. tall, skinny with tattoo. 

who can it be????/

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index