SurAbh death ??? - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by stranger11

Same i want it to be a death scene which leave an impact!
I do know that the CTs of this show can get very creative any death sequence or close to death sequence is one which truly touches the heart
Amreek was killed and the reaction really was woah he's dead...and then the torture of Surabh although it is not nice to see but it brings it close to the story...Just has question is Pratha ending or only Surbh are dying and than thr is a leap...because it might make sense if thr daughter actually does something to make an impact..although i still feel that Surabh never completely developed..i mean we don't even knwo how thr relationship started...and then they kept having issues

not sure but channel deciding to axe it but production house want to contineo... means there will be leaf...so the babies will grow & their story will start ... this is my p o v
agree they never give a proper track to SurAbh never... atleast they should give them a memmorable end now... agree amreek death scene was very impectable ... then the SurAbh tourcher  very voilence but it is the need that time
hope they will not repeat the same tourcher on  SurAbh... but its all up to the cts now ...
the story is very strong they have the best actors/actresses ... tthere is so much scope in the story..
don't know why cts waisted all
the way they showed the promos ... they never show the story in RSBP... always imcomplete tracks... the story started with SurAbh ... viewrs want to see them but cts are most interested in the other characters...
imcomplete story of SurAbh ... atleast cts end it with viewers wish now

Edited by -SaHir- - 12 years ago
another thing i am thinking may be SurAbh will be replaced by other senoir actors after leaf πŸ˜• it will like 🀒
Originally posted by -SaHir-

another thing i am thinking may be SurAbh will be replaced by other senoir actors after leaf πŸ˜• it will like 🀒
yes i do think that... but i will miss this surabh Jodi...πŸ˜”
Originally posted by zee10

yes i do think that... but i will miss this surabh Jodi...πŸ˜”

me too miss this cute couple SurAbh 😭 i wish we get more of SurAbh till ViRul is there 😍
if they will be replace then it will be worst thing

how can cts will show their honour killing with other replaced actor after leap rather than with original surabh
it will be so odd

its better to kill them

because of this replacing actors audience loose its interest n the the magic which ahve with original jodi by replacing them audience lost its attachment toward the jodiπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

earlier for sometime after parul entry even i lost my interest toward virul but after sometime virul started lookin good wid each other😊
 the day parul made entry RSBP gets highest Tam ratings  ever πŸ˜ƒ
it shows that people want to see  ViRul but the cts
the story completly changed then ...showing tracks on the others characters ... only 1 or 2 minutes ViRul scenes...  till today no proper track of SurAbh they make them parents so early
i am still watching because of Parul & yes i like ViRul too
but in current situation no one is happy with the story now... not the leads ViRul... not the audience
atleast now they end SurAbh story as we want ...

this is first show where everythings happen so early

in six month only surabh became parents n end of them

actually cts n production made mistake by launching this hsow wiout thinkin how they will handle the show based on honour killing n how they will continue with at least for 1 yr

they just got the concept cast n with overexited they launched the show with start of the show itself they made the mistake by showing surbhi pregnant and abhay marraige ceremany

in my point of view
the show have started with slow story
by showing their love story
@chemestry yes they should have start this story with surabh love story... Then we would have get more scenes frome surabh... We all know the cast didn't give much importen to surabh... I am not intresting in this serial. But for parul i am still watching it whene ever i get time...Edited by zee10 - 12 years ago