SurAbh death ??? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Very nice topic Sarah...๐Ÿ‘
I want honor killing because this serial is based on HK (honor killing)...so CT's should show HK instead of showing some accident of SurAbh...let's see what happen in upcoimg episodes...๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by lisasandra

yes Sahir ,now cts r dragging story but track is going very interesting .I am not sure that they will show Abhay will die or not .But pratha's  story is base on real story where girl died because of her rude father-in-laws family.lets see how cts will take this big  twist.

the cts are making it more confusing as episodes are passing but they are still focusing on side leads ... but if they kill only surbhi then i think abahy also takes his life by own...
Originally posted by deepa_mishra

Exactly Sarah we dont know what they will do. What ever now they can give our Surabh some space. 

agree deepa poor SurAbh need some more screen space...  the story started with two passinate lovers is  completely lost...
i wish you were in the creative team ๐Ÿ˜ ... plz deepa give them some ideas ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by manoo.18

Very nice topic Sarah...๐Ÿ‘
I want honor killing because this serial is based on HK (honor killing)...so CT's should show HK instead of showing some accident of SurAbh...let's see what happen in upcoimg episodes...๐Ÿ˜Š

i am also hoping for coming episodes but
i don't want accidental or natural death of SurAbh...i want SurAbh end with honor killing

Edited by -SaHir- - 12 years ago
Nice topic sarha..

hmmm i want honor killing as show is based on it so they should show it..
Family should know about the truth and then they kill surbhi but abhey try to save her but they both get killed 
Originally posted by xXxNatashaxXx

Nice topic sarha..

hmmm i want honor killing as show is based on it so they should show it..
Family should know about the truth and then they kill surbhi but abhey try to save her but they both get killed 

yes natasha me too want the same... let the family know the truth ... then once again SurAbh  elop... then end it with honor killing death of  SurAbh
Originally posted by -SaHir-

yes natasha me too want the same... let the family know the truth ... then once again SurAbh  elop... then end it with honor killing death of  SurAbh
Yess hope they show something like this.. jaatey jaatey tou hamari sunley๐Ÿ˜†
ViRul will rock in death scean๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by xXxNatashaxXx

Yess hope they show something like this.. jaatey jaatey tou hamari sunley๐Ÿ˜†
ViRul will rock in death scean๐Ÿ˜ณ

yes natasha we can only hope ๐Ÿ˜ญ
but i think its first time ever that the viewers them selves are saying cts too kill the leads ๐Ÿ˜†
SurAbh death sceane OMG ... it will be mommorable for us ..sure ViRul will rock
but these cts
Same i want it to be a death scene which leave an impact!
I do know that the CTs of this show can get very creative any death sequence or close to death sequence is one which truly touches the heart
Amreek was killed and the reaction really was woah he's dead...and then the torture of Surabh although it is not nice to see but it brings it close to the story...Just has question is Pratha ending or only Surbh are dying and than thr is a leap...because it might make sense if thr daughter actually does something to make an impact..although i still feel that Surabh never completely developed..i mean we don't even knwo how thr relationship started...and then they kept having issues
stranger11
SURABH love story will be incomplete๐Ÿ˜•

cts never tried to show us hw they met n fall in love

i just got impressed by the promo of RSBP WHERE abhay n surbhi were on bike n enjoying their life  ๐Ÿ˜Š
but when the show started whole scenerio change๐Ÿ˜•

no abhay surbhi on bike , no scene of abhay jumping frm balcony tomeet surbhi,
no love story of surabh ๐Ÿ˜”