Posted: 12 years ago

as we all know that RSBP is moving towards the end... but the way story is going its confusing...
will they show SurAbh death with honor killing or not????
i don't want them to die in a accident or some thing like that...
the story is based on honor killing so they should end SurAbh with honor killing ...
i want to know all friends views ... plz do comment

SurAbh death with honor killing or not?

sorry friends honor killing is a worst crime in this world but only talking about this drama serial
Edited by -SaHir- - 12 years ago
i agree wid u

even i want to see surabh death very scary and like simple accident or
something else

i want see their death scene very impactable wid honour killing

so i want  family should know the truth n kill them
@chemistry completley agree with you friend... now not much time is left.. the cts should bring the honor killing trach rather then waisting the time with malish...ear sewing issues
me too want the family know the truth ... i also want SurAbh death should be very impectable for us ... atleast we will remmeber these two passionate lovers ..
dey shukd show honor killing...wid a butiful surabh scene
Originally posted by -SaHir-

@chemistry completley agree with you friend... now not much time is left.. the cts should bring the honor killing trach rather then waisting the time with malish...ear sewing issues
me too want the family know the truth ... i also want SurAbh death should be very impectable for us ... atleast we will remmeber these two passionate lovers ..

yes Sahir ,now cts r dragging story but track is going very interesting .I am not sure that they will show Abhay will die or not .But pratha's  story is base on real story where girl died because of her rude father-in-laws family.lets see how cts will take this big  twist.
Let they be killed as a part of honour killing. But I also want to see the family being punished for the murder of the couples.
Yes we want it to be a honour killing.
friends its funny but may be the cts will give us a happy ending ...even i don't want a happy ending ... but you can never expect what these cts will do ❓
Exactly Sarah we dont know what they will do. What ever now they can give our Surabh some space. 
agree with you it should be  honour killing...