Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks N.

Rani is not on youtube too!

I watched Sunny. He was good, but something is missing. I like Anil better from the scene I posted above even though it's not a court scene, Anil's emotion is more powerful and more convincing. By the way, Anil is not my vote either! 😆

My vote is Kareena from Aitraaz as of now!
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
Sunny Deol definitely in Damini...I watched it during the Easter break I had and it was amazing and that famous dialogue was hilarious but great!
kareena was good as a lawyer but she wasn't better than the veteran Paresh Rawal...tht guy has a chamleon and his wickedly best when he comes in comedic / witty roles like this...the way he humilates Akshay Kumar was damn captivating...must say in this movie Paresh rawal succeeded in stealing the show somehow..

i will go for Paresh Rawal for aitraaz..

but yes my first opinion shall be the same...if this topic is not counting choices more than one.
Originally posted by Neetu_PB_lover

kareena was good as a lawyer but she wasn't better than the veteran Paresh Rawal...tht guy has a chamleon and his wickedly best when he comes in comedic / witty roles like this...the way he humilates Akshay Kumar was damn captivating...must say in this movie Paresh rawal succeeded in stealing the show somehow..

i will go for Paresh Rawal for aitraaz..

but yes my first opinion shall be the same...if this topic is not counting choices more than one.

Hehe. I was going to say the same...paresh rawal is hilarious as a lawyer in this movie. 😆
I haven't seen the films with Anil and Sunny mentioned so I can't comment.
I think Sushmita Sen in Main Aisa Kyun Hoon was really good and Rani in Veer Zaara!
I can't remember Bebo in Aitraaz...
In Bollywood? None that I can recall that were accurate. Theatrical, yes but I don't like OTT portrayal that play on emotions alone rather than law or outsmarting the opposition.

Gonna shamelessly plug for The Good Wife. Alicia Florrick is a fantastic lawyer and Margulies plays her to such perfection, it's unreal. She's just that amazing (:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSxG7jJH-wU[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by ShadowKisses - 12 years ago
I cant recall anyone in bollywod but Emma Thompson has played the best lawyer in In The Name of the Father. Oh dear, the way she losed control overherself and lets out her frustration was so so powerful (I think you'd have to watch the movie to get the context in which she vent out at the judge).. Now these kinda scenes give me goosebumps, not stupid fake ghatiya acting scenes found in bollywood these days. Start watching from 1:17ish, she is BRLLIANT.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgUWn0gVpq0[/YOUTUBE]

Shadowkisses, except for the different videos, we almost said the same thing 😆
Edited by eraser - 12 years ago

To Kill a Mockingbird

Atticus Finch: Tom, will you catch this, please? [no drama]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGVZ8Ku-TNU[/YOUTUBE]

pfff...

none of the portrayals mentioned compare to this

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2U8YR5VdUs[/YOUTUBE]
^^Smartie: Refer to P-1. It's a twitter rage. ðŸ˜† The first time someone tweeted it to me, I had a laughter fit.