Shifting Cities... - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ritzie

As per google, DD has lots of forests (and some of them are dense too)- 

no they are actually on the outskirts of Dehradun and not in Dehradun itself. Dehradun is a big city which is actually hotter than Delhi in winters. I visit Dehradun every year so I know it first hand.
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

yeah..maybe arnab wanted to discuss his other kunwari beti(misha) with them...πŸ˜†

You've got a point. He has two vampires as his damaads now he must be wanting ki Misha ke liye koi eligible Vampire available ho🀣🀣

@abhayfan_dishu, ritzie...yeah...dehradoon's a really well-developed city. If you've been to Shimla in recent years, it's kind of like that. it's rather sad actually...all our hill stations are becoming industrial cities, but anyway, dehradoon is nothing like what they show in the serial. wasn't even when my parents went there 22 or so years ago.

@rest...will reply in a while. :P
nvr mind poor geography and GK knowledge is common in Ekta's serials. I remember in one of the earlier serial, people were catching direct flights from Mussorie to Mumbai, when in reality there is no airport in Mussorie.
guyzzz...na koi  dehradoon mai hai aur na hi koi kasauli mai ...sab sab k tou mumbai mai hain...haseena bhi ,arnab bhi, chand bhi, everybody ...πŸ˜†all u r forgot...?bare bare shehron mai aise chotti chotti baatein hote rehte hain...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

no they are actually on the outskirts of Dehradun and not in Dehradun itself. Dehradun is a big city which is actually hotter than Delhi in winters. I visit Dehradun every year so I know it first hand.

wo to theek hai but tell me one think...does it snow in Dehradun?πŸ˜•
how come they r showing it snow?...its a hot place as far as i know...and how can Vampires live there in the first place?...according to theories, Vampires live in cool and rainy places where rarely sun is seen πŸ˜•

Adi...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

u even brought India map for this 🀣🀣🀣

u forgot ur seeing serial & ur applying logic here 🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

wo to theek hai but tell me one think...does it snow in Dehradun?πŸ˜•
how come they r showing it snow?...its a hot place as far as i know...and how can Vampires live there in the first place?...according to theories, Vampires live in cool and rainy places where rarely sun is seen πŸ˜•

Why you all are after the poor Vampires' home? Kyun unka basa basaya ghar cheenne mein lage ho tum log. Let them stay wherever they like - Mumbai, Khandala, Pune, DD, Kasauli. Tumhe kya problem hai.
πŸ˜†
Edited by Ritzie - 12 years ago
in one of the ffs on this forum I read that it was snowing in Mumbai, so Dehradun can definitely have snow though it dosnt happen as delhi is cloder than Dehradun in winters as Dehradun gets direct overhead sunrays even in winters unlike Delhi.
Mr. D has now bcum famous fr giving dhoka to his ladies, first Sugandh, then Madhu n now Haseena...ab bhaage v to kiske saath!!! Haseena ke Chandu ke saath!! Haseena never gonna spare him!!