Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

5th May WU, Pawan Arrested for Drugs Dealing (Page 3)

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Hey Nandu darlingHug
Thanks a tonn for the wonderful update with awesome comments.Clap

Hello every oneBig smile
I think this is the first ever episode without Avi since GKD started. Am i right or wrong?WinkConfused
So the real test for the Kranti ji's family started now.
After watching Pawan caught by police , me feeling helping a stranger might get into trouble sometimes. I really wonder how Pawan didn't notice the man who was limping  got escaped?.
Oh poor mami ji  !! i can feel her pain as a mum.
Now we can see the evil BJ who can go to extreme level of brutality in upcoming epi and hope CB's prediction of Avi saving Pawan before become true.
But me think , Pawan might not get death but will be harmed very badly just like a dead man.BJ not only harming mamaji's family but also testing Pihu to see if she does any mistake revealing herself as Arpi to protect Mamaji's family who saved  her from death.
So Pihu must more cautious and shouldn't take any wrong step that makes BJ to alert herself.
Hope mamaji will surely guide her right way thats good for both the family and Pihu.
The extreme evilness is the just the beginning of her downfall but me still thinking not so soon and im afraid she will do much more wicked deeds in future to make pihu to loose her patience as BJ very well knows how much Arpi was tolerated her cunningness before.
A single wrong step will make Arpi aka Pihu's efforts go in vain. Im just wishing though Avi said he will stay away from Pihu but wish him to see to help Pihu in this most difficult time of need.WinkBig smile

Edited by BenNevis - 05 May 2011 at 12:22pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

--Lalz--coolguy3chista-sia-_nandiniSidda8yoga23priya

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
thanks nandu for the up dateHug

oh god this vamp woman gonna mad me...cudnt see this epi...

i m too  angry  with this cruel woman...Censored

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-_nandiniBenNevisSidda8yoga23priya

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

An epi without Day Dreaming Avdesh QuestionShocked

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3_nandiniBenNevisSidda8yoga23priyaPrashT

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
I'll just comment on events after the arrest - everything b4 that was just fluff.  Although one thing about Pawan - I know he's law abiding and a conscientious citizen and blah blah blah, but while helping the buDDha, he seemed like a total dork in striking up a conversation w/ that guy.  You don't open up to someone you've just met about yourself, your family, et al.  After all, they could be anybody, including criminals, which is what happened to be the case here.  Pawan is nice, but he does need to be more worldly-wise.

I'm glad that all 3 stood by Pawan, even though the evidence seemed damning!!!  Although how they got drugs into his room under his bed, I wonder! Confused It would have been really ugly had they suspected him of wrongdoing.  Contrast this w/ Papa Rai, who was gleeful when Arpi was arrested on the charge of attempted murder of RV.  The violence on the poor guy was totally uncalled for - he didn't resist arrest, he wasn't violent - in fact, he was the sort of prisoner that RV would have been kind to, and that's saying a lot!!!

Mami throwing away the papers was funny - if someone ever gets killed, Mama-ji's reaction would be to write a letter Dead I hope nothing happens to Pawan, despite BJ's evil intentions.  If things get uglier for the Lals, I'll stop watching - I'm sick of seeing evil on top all the time.  In which case Imagine would do well to pull the plug on the serial as has been rumored, so that they're forced to bring a quick closure to this torture.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3-sia-_nandiniBenNevisSidda8yoga23priyaPrashT

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Nandu. The family was so happy for his first day and yet all there happiness shattered. Pawan should have been suspicious of the old man, this is why we are told  not to trust strangers. I think he is going to get the same treatment that Arpi got in jail and ODB will save him but this time he should ask Panditiji to come in the defense, to use him as a shield. This man is pure evil. I'm disappointed that there were no Avi scenes and I don't remember a time when he didn't appear for even a minute. I'm curious to see what Nate and Tanmay are planning now and how it collides with BJ's evil schemes. Will she make another agreement with Satan? Poor Avi is being blamed for everything, suppose someone robs something that belongs to the Lals. Mami will blame Avi and accuse him of theft. Hopefully, Pihu statsw to realize that Avi has no part in these schemes. BTW, what happened to her night classes. She agreed not to drop it so why isn't she going. Unless she continues going to the classes after entering the haveli.

coolguy3chista-sia-_nandiniBenNevisyoga23priya

coolguy3 Senior Member
coolguy3
coolguy3

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks 4 d update Smile

Bhootni is gettng worse... she seriously needs 2 b killed AngryAngry Hope nothng happens 2 Pawan ... actually i was thinkng dat Pihu (mostly her) or Mama or both wud go n again blame Avi 4 dis or smth n then Avi wud know wat happened n then wud help Pawan directly i.e. himself help them or indirectly i.e. tell someone 2 release Pawan as he knows dat again d Lal family ud think dis is another game pehle fasana n then chudwana

I guess Pawan wud learn a lesson dt if u wanna help starngers dont pick there stuff or dont help them at all...kyunki khud ke phasne ke chances ho sakte hai n dont start talkng abt urself or ur family 2 strangers OuchOuch

Yaar Bhootni door open karke talk karti hai n no one is there 2 hear (behave like balaji shows in dis atleast ) LOLLOL

No Avi 2day...hmmm kal dikhega

But CB di ...aapki yeh prediction wud b true Smile

Edited by coolguy3 - 05 May 2011 at 1:23pm

-sia-_nandiniBenNevisSidda8yoga23priyaPrashT

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Star smiley, Struck smiley, star smiley, eyes smiley, celebrity smiley Nice update NanduHugHugHugHug

Looks like bhouji had made up her mindLOL, that whatever will happen,

I am not going to change in this janam for sureEvil Smile Evil Smile Evil Smile Evil Smile

I don't have any new emos for this lady at all bully smiley, animated smiley, animate smiley, bully smiley

sometimes feels like hitting her on screen onlyROFL, but then i realise its just the characterCoolThumbs Up...LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhana6-sia-_nandiniBenNevisice _girlSidda8yoga23priyaPrashT

Suhana6 Goldie
Suhana6
Suhana6

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
thank you nandu di for all the updates that you have done till date...its all because of you wonderfull updaters i get a chance to follow the show...thnq...Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniice _girlyoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index